Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Laila2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: orange00

Its so funny that some people still wanting Vikram-Sugni together, they want to see a girl with such a man who is a negative character, who is more than double of her age, who is also a very much a married man & not only these even the girl is his daughter-in-law in relation but they don't want to see Adi-Sugni together, Adi who sacrifices his life for Sugni to fulfill Sugni's mother's wish, who now fell in love with her selflessly & who is fighting with his family as well as with the whole society for her. I am watching this show from the first episode and after observing it deeply i'm saying all this. I'm so happy that the CV's are stick to their original story and they are showing all those things which were originally planned, they have shown Adi-Sugni as a couple which was originally planned and i hope they will remain a couple till the end of this show. 

It is so shocking seeing people want a nephew romancing his what could have been aunt and dumping his girlfriend in the process.  In fact, it's kind of gross. It's even grosser watching a girl feel comfortable getting romantic with him after falling in love and dreaming of romantic moments with his uncle. It's even sadder for people to rejoice a jodi that came at the expense of a broken hearted young girl called Amrita.  The only thing the writers did was have Sugni-Aditya jodi happen but there is NO evidence to suggest at what expense and at what cost to TVS or Amrita.  They also had plans for TVS to be the villain, but how many villains out there do what TVS did - rescue a girl from getting raped, saving her entire family several times, throwing money after her to safe her from getting married to some ugly Thakur.  

MOHINI26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sunnyroshi

I said what I like next time I'll ask your permission so that you'll not say stop.
Since 3 yrs i'm on the forum but never said stop or whatever rude to any member.
I'm here to express my POV.

Originally posted by: ronshaan

Oh come on... this is not an excuse to sell her self / marry the ex lover nephew or do many mistakes 19 years old is age when girls start thinking about marriage and if sugni decided she is old enough to marry so why not to take responsibility on her own actions ... say sorry to those she hurts and if her mom didn't teach her the word SORRY then what can we do......  in the beginning she was shown as person who is smart and not weak who knew what family was ,could fight her own family people for right and wrong who could be like a man -work and earn money for her family... so dont say she was too young to that she is an adult and should accept her mistakes

Vikram is double her age but he loved that girl and has been changed just because he has been cheated by the those people he loved and trust the most... any normal man who has such people around him would get mad at it doesnt matter he is 20+ 30+ and so on

So I guess u r covering adi's actions because he is young 😲 who can behave the way he wants with her and go away with that .. slap woman insult her in font of all, lie cheat.

i'm not saying she is completely immature as she is not a 13 year old girl but yes she is a little bit immature and i agree with you that she behaved weirdly after knowing Vikram's truth but now she is back on track she is behaving exactly the same as she behaved at the beginning of the show. I'm not covering Adi's actions, from the beginning to till now he has been shown as a good person, yes he insulted her in front of all but he never reveled to anyone about the real reason behind his anger and after knowing the truth he immediately apologize to her.

vihi9272 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sunnyroshi

I just cant stand this!!!! what JUSTICE does VIkram need????😕 What he did to Sugni was so not okay. I mean, he lied to her, cheated her and so on. He even tried to kill his NEPHEW (ADI) several times just because Sugni wanted to marry Adi. tell me, what kind of mamaji will want to shoot his nephew just because he was to marry his (mamaji's) lover? any answers? then why does he deserve justice??? 😡VIkram is like a DOG IN THE MANGER!!! just because he could not get Sugni's love, he does not want anybody to get it!! 😡 what a man!!! he already has a wife and instead of being with her he is playing his so-called dirty tricks to seperate ADINI!! get a life man!! get a life!! is he kuku or what??? even if he had succeeded in his mission, will adi be just standing there and do nothing??? if you ask me, i dont see any wrong in adi's behaviour towards sugni. he treated her that way because she was a Bedni. if she was amrita or someone else, he wouldnt have done so. 

sry if i offended TVS fans,  lets just see whats going to happen in the upcoming episodes. this is just too much. if you ask me, only champa deserves justice and no one else. i am extremely  sorry if i offended anyone!!
Edited by vihi9272 - 11 years ago

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

i'm not saying she is completely immature as she is not a 13 year old girl but yes she is a little bit immature and i agree with you that she behaved weirdly after knowing Vikram's truth but now she is back on track she is behaving exactly the same as she behaved at the beginning of the show. I'm not covering Adi's actions, from the beginning to till now he has been shown as a good person, yes he insulted her in front of all but he never reveled to anyone about the real reason behind his anger and after knowing the truth he immediately apologize to her.

He acted like any normal husband would have acted.
No husband will tell his wife or allowed or will be so happy or comprehensive on hearing or getting know that his wife went to bed with someone else.
sunnyroshi thumbnail
muktha_cute thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Sugni is a immature girl as she is only 18 years old so i don't want to say anything bad about her, but Vickram who is more than double of her age is also not showing any maturity & yes he should move on and find another girl for him.

so if a grl is 18yrs so she have got all the right 2 do all immoralcheap things and can get away
ya y not she is only 18 na so she can do anything but no punishment
she can sell her self
abuse vikram but can take 22 lakhs frm vikram and live on his money
she have ri8 2 live in his haveli,eat his food,take all designer saris and jewellarys ya she is only 18 and immature so she have right 2 do this
she have right 2 shoot vikram
she have right 2 lie wid old women,hurt her feelings,emotions
haveright 2 torcher all people living in haveli
get married 2 x-nephew and sleep with ex
yea she is immature and only 18yrs so she have right 2 do it

so if a grl is 18yrs so she have got all the right 2 do all immoralcheap things and can get away
ya y not she is only 18 na so she can do anything but no punishment
she can sell her self
abuse vikram but can take 22 lakhs frm vikram and live on his money
she have ri8 2 live in his haveli,eat his food,take all designer saris and jewellarys ya she is only 18 and immature so she have right 2 do this
she have right 2 shoot vikram
she have right 2 lie wid old women,hurt her feelings,emotions
haveright 2 torcher all people living in haveli
get married 2 x-nephew and sleep with ex
yea she is immature and only 18yrs so she have right 2 do it

she is not a 13 year old girl so i'm not saying she is completely immature but yes she is a little immature.
SimSimmer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
TVS trusted Sugni with champa's situation although he hated the sight of her. why? becoz he knows her actions and way of thinking. he knows her character.. adi judged her instead!!!!!!!!!!! 
I thought Aditya hated Bednis no?////\\\\???????????? how da hell he fell 4 this one????? say thanx to his mamaji again!!!!!😉👏
if TVS wanted Sugs as HIS bedni then he would've made their suhagraat come true and wouldn't  let her go back as pavitra as she came!!!!!!!!!!
Sandy66 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by Croziaxx:

agree with u both r sacrificing their life for others, 😭  vikram is a liar, 😡 but  they both never, amu was a cruel girl   thats why adi dump her and rewa ?she is devi,   ofcourse i know, 😳 always want good for vikram and his family she never schemed  ,but V is a monster😡 , he is not able to understand her goodness, always misbehaved with her, like abusing, insulting in public,slapping,dragging,  and adi.. ? 😳  he is true lower always do good for everybody, and V's love is lust only,😕😕 thats why that night he did let her go, he never support her, never respect her,always want her body only,   but adi ...he is a man 😎  thats why he was cry baby y's day.. but i know he just wanted to prove his pure love to sug... ❤️   and he is her husband so ... everything forgivable for him,  he can do as such again and again and great sugni will forgive him, 🥳  so don't worry...  i know u adi fan u r as great as adini..  

😊Mansi, love you post, it was hilarious, leave me in stitches🤣🤣🤣 Perfectly said, from now we should switched side and worship 
Sugni and Adi for what a marvelous sacrifice they have made in the name of family and love. Adini fans are misinformed about us wanting Sugni for Vickram, absolutely not,🤪
Vickram was and will never be a negative character, cause everything he does is justifiable after "Mahaan Adi and Sugni" betrayed
and deceived him.
When Vickram's character was introduced into the show he was a widower, later on his presumely dead wife came back.
Vickram maybe twice Sugni age, but Sugni didn't have a problem with it,when she fell in love with him. Age is just a number, so don't know why people keep  harping about it.
It's so laughable when Adini fans say Adi made sacrifice🤣. The word is "covet"/stole/snatched.
Sugni made a selfish choice what's beneficial to her. Vickram will never physically harm Sugni, even though she hurt him tremendously.
Adi love will never be pure, always tainted.
Everyone visited the Forum for a healthy discussion, but sometimes we
let our emotions get ahead of us, and we make some insulting insinuation/remarks,  and our friends get offended, which is sad😭 . Hope no one take each other seriously, because at the end of the day, this is just a show,and we are arguing about fictional characters.😊

Edited by Sandy66 - 11 years ago