Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vinnie79 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Wow THis thread grew!.
 @ Orange  I have to disagree with your statement  that Vickram's fans want a Sugvi reunion. Maybe there are some who wants to see them together, but not all.  Even though we do not want an Sugvi reunion, accepting a Adi-Sugni Union is like swallowing hot coals. That will not be acceptable to us.
 Its the principal of the whole situation.  They painted Vickram as the Villian, but the only reason Vickram is the Villian is because of Sugni's and Adi's actions.
 He lied about his wife, Sugni left him.  He apologized  to her. He shared with his son like nephew his deepest feelings for Sugni, and the sad state of his marriage.  Adi himself was stumped as to how can two people love each other so much. Vickram showed up at Sugni's Sardakhi after a servant begged him to save Sugni. He was leving her alone.
 When adi failed to convince Sugni to not do it...he told her mother that if Sugni wants to  commit Suicide he can't do any thing about it. Adi also  knew that no one could out bid Vickram so he told Vickram he would do it on his behalf, keeping Sugni safe until Vickram got his divorce. Reluctantly  Vickram agreed.  (Adi was not asked to help, he volunteered)
 After all the events, when Sugni  told Vickram point blank, that she would be happier if he left her alone, he left her , telling her he will not bother he again. She goes crying  to all and Sundry  the love of her life is gone, and she goes chasing after him ( WHO SAID; "If you love something let it go , if it comes back it is yours)  through out this  Adi decides he is now in love with Sugni as well.
 Vickram opens his eyes in the hospital, and sees sugni crying over him, he tells her before any more misconceptions, he will go hime reveal the truth to evey one and get married to her.  What vickram finds when he returns home was his  son like nephew dresses as a Dulha, and the girl who claims to love him dressed as a dulhin, reciving the keys from the family Jewels from his mother.  If that dose not send one crazy I don't know what will. So he told her a few hurt ful words, but he made sure that they were alone , not in public!  (every couple has a throw down  in the course of a relationship!)
 Sugni's hurt Ego, sends her down stairs where again she publicly humiliates Vickram and Marries Adi ..then stating her love is pure and true!
 I understand  Sugni not wanting to be in a relationship with  Vickram, but did she really have to  marry  Adi. Adi who knows  the depth of he relationship and  his Mami's two faceness felt no remorse at all in betraying his uncles trust!
  •  All Sugni had to do was leave, but no she refuses to do so.  It took nothing for Adi to forget Amrita.but he is the hero so we can over look that!,
  •  It took Adi little to make contradicting promises to Gulaabiya, and Vickram,, but no only Vickram is the Rakshas because only Vickram lied.
  • Sugni keeps flaunting  her "my husband, this and my husband that" in Vickram's face.  and dose not expect him to retaliate.?
 My point is she dose not love him any more, she wants to move on, well have mercy on the man and allow him to move on by removing yourself from in front of him. Adi should do the same,because he to shows no respect for his uncle, by  making Sugni his wife and then taunting him that Vickram could never have what Adi dose.
 Had Sugni moved on and married some other guy unrelated to Vickram I would have appauded and supported her.  Again, they are back under vickrams nose...and expects him to leave them in peace...well when will they leave the man in peace  is what I ask!

whitewitch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: croziaxx

i want to tel u that me don't want sugvi reunion, if it was in my hand i say to vikram 'please go, and never come back again.. 

me too. vicram can get better than tht
whitewitch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Vinnie79

Wow THis thread grew!.
 @ Orange  I have to disagree with your statement  that Vickram's fans want a Sugvi reunion. Maybe there are some who wants to see them together, but not all.  Even though we do not want an Sugvi reunion, accepting a Adi-Sugni Union is like swallowing hot coals. That will not be acceptable to us.
 Its the principal of the whole situation.  They painted Vickram as the Villian, but the only reason Vickram is the Villian is because of Sugni's and Adi's actions.
 He lied about his wife, Sugni left him.  He apologized  to her. He shared with his son like nephew his deepest feelings for Sugni, and the sad state of his marriage.  Adi himself was stumped as to how can two people love each other so much. Vickram showed up at Sugni's Sardakhi after a servant begged him to save Sugni. He was leving her alone.
 When adi failed to convince Sugni to not do it...he told her mother that if Sugni wants to  commit Suicide he can't do any thing about it. Adi also  knew that no one could out bid Vickram so he told Vickram he would do it on his behalf, keeping Sugni safe until Vickram got his divorce. Reluctantly  Vickram agreed.  (Adi was not asked to help, he volunteered)
 After all the events, when Sugni  told Vickram point blank, that she would be happier if he left her alone, he left her , telling her he will not bother he again. She goes crying  to all and Sundry  the love of her life is gone, and she goes chasing after him ( WHO SAID; "If you love something let it go , if it comes back it is yours)  through out this  Adi decides he is now in love with Sugni as well.
 Vickram opens his eyes in the hospital, and sees sugni crying over him, he tells her before any more misconceptions, he will go hime reveal the truth to evey one and get married to her.  What vickram finds when he returns home was his  son like nephew dresses as a Dulha, and the girl who claims to love him dressed as a dulhin, reciving the keys from the family Jewels from his mother.  If that dose not send one crazy I don't know what will. So he told her a few hurt ful words, but he made sure that they were alone , not in public!  (every couple has a throw down  in the course of a relationship!)
 Sugni's hurt Ego, sends her down stairs where again she publicly humiliates Vickram and Marries Adi ..then stating her love is pure and true!
 I understand  Sugni not wanting to be in a relationship with  Vickram, but did she really have to  marry  Adi. Adi who knows  the depth of he relationship and  his Mami's two faceness felt no remorse at all in betraying his uncles trust!

•  All Sugni had to do was leave, but no she refuses to do so.  It took nothing for Adi to forget Amrita.but he is the hero so we can over look that!,
  •  It took Adi little to make contradicting promises to Gulaabiya, and Vickram,, but no only Vickram is the Rakshas because only Vickram lied.
  • Sugni keeps flaunting  her "my husband, this and my husband that" in Vickram's face.  and dose not expect him to retaliate.?
 My point is she dose not love him any more, she wants to move on, well have mercy on the man and allow him to move on by removing yourself from in front of him. Adi should do the same,because he to shows no respect for his uncle, by  making Sugni his wife and then taunting him that Vickram could never have what Adi dose.
 Had Sugni moved on and married some other guy unrelated to Vickram I would have appauded and supported her.  Again, they are back under vickrams nose...and expects him to leave them in peace...well when will they leave the man in peace  is what I ask!

Vinne wow great post.

In real life it is very diffcult to see u r ex lover with another man. if adini is going to be so romantic under vicram's roof then he will react unless untill he get a peace of mind .
If Adi can be forgiven then vicram too 
avyarima thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
its never about age for me,  my beloved husband is 16 years older and i love him.
but unlike TVS my husband is not legally married. and didnt lie to me about it.

i agree Adi and sugni had done some crappy things, but it is no where as close and crappy is what TVS has done and is still doing.  i repeat again. he is married, if he wishes to get a divorce thats fine by me...but for now, he is married!!!!!.this is above everything for me; moreover, if Sugni's decision of marrying Adi is wrong, then thats her cup of tea not TVS and his Supporters'. 

please telling your man(tvs)  to keep off married woman, and since she is a bad person. then leave her alone.

Adi and Sugni are married. that makes TVS her ex boyfriend and unfortunately, her father-in-law TOO.  if that is not crappy enough then think of her leaving Adi and going back to TVS and sleeping with her father-in-law...now, that will burn you out!

CAN WE MOVE ON NOW?????????
avyarima thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: whitewitch

Vinne wow great post.

In real life it is very diffcult to see u r ex lover with another man. if adini is going to be so romantic under vicram's roof then he will react unless untill he get a peace of mind .
If Adi can be forgiven then vicram too 

we are forgetting that it is CV who created those characters. so who are we to say TVS is a good person when the makers say he is bad. we all sound like women who refuse to see the bad sides of our once good-lovers, and blame the Devil for their wrong doings.  i am not saying i like adi or sugni, but its her  Adi is her choice, so TVS should keep off!!!!
ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: MOHINI26

Because he was in the shoe of a HUBBY here no BEDNI no MAMAJI etc can come in his mind no hubby will like his wife to go to bed with an ANOTHER MAN.

But he called her Bahdni 🤢
ronshaan thumbnail
Originally posted by: orange00

i'm not saying she is completely immature as she is not a 13 year old girl but yes she is a little bit immature and i agree with you that she behaved weirdly after knowing Vikram's truth but now she is back on track she is behaving exactly the same as she behaved at the beginning of the show. I'm not covering Adi's actions, from the beginning to till now he has been shown as a good person, yes he insulted her in front of all but he never reveled to anyone about the real reason behind his anger and after knowing the truth he immediately apologize to her./

How did kuhu know that sugni cheated on adi ??
I must say I didnt see it as smart move... she was looking just like her mom trying to seduce vikram to bring the truth out.. she could do it without calling him there alone or she could just talk 2 him alone and bring the truth out but without making her self more cheap... sorry this is not the sugni i sow in the beginning of PSH ... she was just like her mother at that time nothing else.
Edited by ronshaan - 11 years ago
ronshaan thumbnail
Originally posted by: vihi9272

Well Lets agree

Vikram did wrong with Sugni he hid the truth but he did it to save sugni's life he knew she will kill her self if it is true... he got punished by his own people ... sugni adi married infront of him and he could not do any thing... how many punishments u want him to go thru? she requested him to LEAVE he did it
He left her and kept his promise ...Why did she had to do all drama of missing him ??? She could marry adi with no problems but why did she say to adi ow adi i miss vikram he is my life ext ext... Just because of hers behavior Reva decided to kill him... she brings him back but then getting ready with bride dress and jewelery and gold ... so... till that time vikram was being punished but after seeing this... he got angry and ask her about her being great and true to him ... how did she prove she is pure ... she married adi wow amazing sugni rock

Vikram cant force sugni to be his then how can any one force him stay married to his wife and accept her not divorce her ? who gave adi sugni the right to decide what is right 4 vikram ?? who ? he should get a life cos as long adini are there they will make sure he will remain with that woman who thinks of money and status only who never loved her husband but loved his money so who would love to stay married to such a lady ? he wanted to divorce her and none can stop him 

Adini is the worst pair and the man who marry his uncle's girlfriend, dump his own girl is rude and bad man

ronshaan thumbnail
Originally posted by: avyarima

we are forgetting that it is CV who created those characters. so who are we to say TVS is a good person when the makers say he is bad. we all sound like women who refuse to see the bad sides of our once good-lovers, and blame the Devil for their wrong doings.  i am not saying i like adi or sugni, but its her  Adi is her choice, so TVS should keep off!!!!

They can say any thing

They say adi is best son Is he ??

They say gulabiya is best mother is she ??

Dont trust their words watch the show see the story then decide

ronshaan thumbnail
Originally posted by: avyarima

its never about age for me,  my beloved husband is 16 years older and i love him.
but unlike TVS my husband is not legally married. and didnt lie to me about it.

i agree Adi and sugni had done some crappy things, but it is no where as close and crappy is what TVS has done and is still doing.  i repeat again. he is married, if he wishes to get a divorce thats fine by me...but for now, he is married!!!!!.this is above everything for me; moreover, if Sugni's decision of marrying Adi is wrong, then thats her cup of tea not TVS and his Supporters'. 

please telling your man(tvs)  to keep off married woman, and since she is a bad person. then leave her alone.

Adi and Sugni are married. that makes TVS her ex boyfriend and unfortunately, her father-in-law TOO.  if that is not crappy enough then think of her leaving Adi and going back to TVS and sleeping with her father-in-law...now, that will burn you out!

CAN WE MOVE ON NOW?????????

Lets ask adi to take his wife away and start afresh
all problems will be solved