Phir Subah Hogi

PEOPLE LOOK WHAT ARE YOU WANTING - Page 6

croziaxx thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: avyarima

its never about age for me,  my beloved husband is 16 years older and i love him.
but unlike TVS my husband is not legally married. and didnt lie to me about it.

i agree Adi and sugni had done some crappy things, but it is no where as close and crappy is what TVS has done and is still doing.  i repeat again. he is married, if he wishes to get a divorce thats fine by me...but for now, he is married!!!!!.this is above everything for me; moreover, if Sugni's decision of marrying Adi is wrong, then thats her cup of tea not TVS and his Supporters'. 

please telling your man(tvs)  to keep off married woman, and since she is a bad person. then leave her alone.

Adi and Sugni are married. that makes TVS her ex boyfriend and unfortunately, her father-in-law TOO.  if that is not crappy enough then think of her leaving Adi and going back to TVS and sleeping with her father-in-law...now, that will burn you out!

CAN WE MOVE ON NOW?????????

i cant understand why people have double stranded,  why they have different rules for two different people, agree v was wrong when he was ready to marry to sug , despite of that he knew very well that his dead wife has came back... but adi too was engaged, and his fiancee was very nice girl, she suffering without any fault, v was ready for divorce but great adi opposed, why ? who is he to tell him , this do and this not.. and please don't tell what a relationship's limit, they both never respected  to any relationship, sug was ready to marry to vikram, and now she is wife of his nephew,adi knew sug is GF of his mama, but for her he ditched to everybody, and they both r great, .. but for me there is no difference btw vikram and adi,if vikram was married then adi was also engaged ... and they both never felt guilty for once .. to destroy others life, if not for vikram then for amu atleast..  and as i said if it was in my hand i say to vikram go for ever,but i know cvs will not let him... 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

croziaxx thumbnail
 yeah ronshan  ! why people always say  'why not vikram leave to both of them, why not they both leave the havely and village.. why not adi go along with his darling wife and start a fresh in the city or some where else.. but NO ...  they will not..
ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: croziaxx

i cant understand why people have double stranded,  why they have different rules for two different people, agree v was wrong when he was ready to marry to sug , despite of that he knew very well that his dead wife has came back... but adi too was engaged, and his fiancee was very nice girl, she suffering without any fault, v was ready for divorce but great adi opposed, why ? who is he to tell him , this do and this not.. and please don't tell what a relationship's limit, they both never respected  to any relationship, sug was ready to marry to vikram, and now she is wife of his nephew,adi knew sug is GF of his mama, but for her he ditched to everybody, and they both r great, .. but for me there is no difference btw vikram and adi,if vikram was married then adi was also engaged ... and they both never felt guilty for once .. to destroy others life, if not for vikram then for amu atleast..  and as i said if it was in my hand i say to vikram go for ever,but i know cvs will not let him... 

Mansi

In their eyes

Divorce is bad word but Engagement is nothing... if some one is engaged then why not if he wish to marry some one else he is free... Adi didnt marry sugni because he loved her he married her because he promised gulabiya and wanted to prove his MAHANTA to her ..He showed vikram that his father who dump him is much better then him thats why he obey his dad only and gave punishment to vikram but never cared for his feelings... adi wanted to save dead marriage but never sit and talk 2 them to try work on it adi is dumb who lust after sugni the uncle's girlfriend with no shame.

ronshaan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: croziaxx

yeah ronshan  ! why people always say  'why not vikram leave to both of them, why not they both leave the havely and village.. why not adi go along with his darling wife and start a fresh in the city or some where else.. but NO ...  they will not..

When I said that they ask How will the story move on ... I guess they love vikram to come and make sugni's life hell
Mogwai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
At the beginning I wanted Sugni to be paired with TVS. But the cvs have butchered BOTH characters and I'm so mad abt that. I don't think Sugni should go with etiher of them...not TVS and not Adi. She should go far away with her mother and never return ðŸ˜† sorry but I have zero sympathy for Sugni. As far as Adi is concerned...well he's a very weak character and hasn't shaped up very well. 
muktha_cute thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
v are just saying tat adini should leave village,go 2city and start anew lyf.'
y is adi so much intrstd 2 stay in his mothers maika
Laila2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Vinnie79

Wow THis thread grew!.
 @ Orange  I have to disagree with your statement  that Vickram's fans want a Sugvi reunion. Maybe there are some who wants to see them together, but not all.  Even though we do not want an Sugvi reunion, accepting a Adi-Sugni Union is like swallowing hot coals. That will not be acceptable to us.
 Its the principal of the whole situation.  They painted Vickram as the Villian, but the only reason Vickram is the Villian is because of Sugni's and Adi's actions.
 He lied about his wife, Sugni left him.  He apologized  to her. He shared with his son like nephew his deepest feelings for Sugni, and the sad state of his marriage.  Adi himself was stumped as to how can two people love each other so much. Vickram showed up at Sugni's Sardakhi after a servant begged him to save Sugni. He was leving her alone.
 When adi failed to convince Sugni to not do it...he told her mother that if Sugni wants to  commit Suicide he can't do any thing about it. Adi also  knew that no one could out bid Vickram so he told Vickram he would do it on his behalf, keeping Sugni safe until Vickram got his divorce. Reluctantly  Vickram agreed.  (Adi was not asked to help, he volunteered)
 After all the events, when Sugni  told Vickram point blank, that she would be happier if he left her alone, he left her , telling her he will not bother he again. She goes crying  to all and Sundry  the love of her life is gone, and she goes chasing after him ( WHO SAID; "If you love something let it go , if it comes back it is yours)  through out this  Adi decides he is now in love with Sugni as well.
 Vickram opens his eyes in the hospital, and sees sugni crying over him, he tells her before any more misconceptions, he will go hime reveal the truth to evey one and get married to her.  What vickram finds when he returns home was his  son like nephew dresses as a Dulha, and the girl who claims to love him dressed as a dulhin, reciving the keys from the family Jewels from his mother.  If that dose not send one crazy I don't know what will. So he told her a few hurt ful words, but he made sure that they were alone , not in public!  (every couple has a throw down  in the course of a relationship!)
 Sugni's hurt Ego, sends her down stairs where again she publicly humiliates Vickram and Marries Adi ..then stating her love is pure and true!
 I understand  Sugni not wanting to be in a relationship with  Vickram, but did she really have to  marry  Adi. Adi who knows  the depth of he relationship and  his Mami's two faceness felt no remorse at all in betraying his uncles trust!

•  All Sugni had to do was leave, but no she refuses to do so.  It took nothing for Adi to forget Amrita.but he is the hero so we can over look that!,
  •  It took Adi little to make contradicting promises to Gulaabiya, and Vickram,, but no only Vickram is the Rakshas because only Vickram lied.
  • Sugni keeps flaunting  her "my husband, this and my husband that" in Vickram's face.  and dose not expect him to retaliate.?
 My point is she dose not love him any more, she wants to move on, well have mercy on the man and allow him to move on by removing yourself from in front of him. Adi should do the same,because he to shows no respect for his uncle, by  making Sugni his wife and then taunting him that Vickram could never have what Adi dose.
 Had Sugni moved on and married some other guy unrelated to Vickram I would have appauded and supported her.  Again, they are back under vickrams nose...and expects him to leave them in peace...well when will they leave the man in peace  is what I ask!

And that Vinnie is what the Sugni and Aditya/Nandesh fans do not understand. 
I want to tell everyone one thing that it was known to all even before the show starts that Adi will be the male lead of this serial and Vickram will be a negative character who will try to do Sugni's sardhakai but after starting the serial for a very short time they try to show as if Vickram is the male lead which is not our problem it is CV's problem, i don't know why they have try to show that, but now they are back on their original storyline.
Some people are saying that Vickram's wife was insane but i want to clear this thing that Vickram's wife was never an insane woman but yes she is not a good woman also & she just acted like an insane woman after back into Vickram's life to get his attention and to keep him with her and i think the past of their married life is still to unfold.
And
😆 some are saying that Adi hides something from Sugni, he has other problems. Really is it true? what did he hides from Sugni? what are the other problems of Adi? please tell us we eagerly want to know about these.
Edited by orange00 - 11 years ago
ronshaan thumbnail
YES we all knew from day 1 that adi is going to be the hero ... but the way they made him hero is wrong.

it would be better if vikram would never fall in love with her / love her truly / help her but adi would do all this and fall in love with her ... adi would be shown a man who had NO GIRL in his life seeing his uncle playing with girl and he saved her ... we might accepted it ... like movie pardes ... we accepted SRK getting his love ... but here we sow a man loving woman and his nephew steal his uncle's love

Vikram never tried to do sugni's sardakaii and when he went to do it that too to save her from her selling her self / he didnt ask her to sell her self but he wanted to save her from selling her self to any thakur
adi would never help her if vikram would not come
adi played with his feelings and said vikram uncle ill do it ... he didnt do it to save sugni No... he did it for his reva aunty
daffodil81 thumbnail
For some of us here Vikram Thakur is and will always remain the hero of PSH

Edited as manasi says

For most of us here Vikram Thakur is and will always remain the hero of PSH.

what he has done for Aditay he can never repay Vikram in his life the only desire vikram had was marrying sugni and asked Adi's help and this is how Adi backstabbed Vikram loving the girl and marrying the girl whom his mama loves and the lesser said the better about mahaan sugni.
Edited by ash_arti - 11 years ago