Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

croziaxx thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
 aarti !  not for some of us, i think for "MOST" of us... this is story of vikram tahkur, this is his journey... ๐Ÿ˜ณ 
ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Even I updated the fan page detail / story into this...

The theme of this show must be how sensible gentleman turned into a villain becoz of his love for a girl and not about a girl who wants to lead a respectable life. She did everything to get into a takurs bunglow. Now she gets the attention of her husband and also is not away from her lovers eyes. Good strategy. Never understood the logic of marrying the nephew to save the uncles marraige... She has been responsible for the drift in the family... the intention of the mother and daughter is only to prove that Vikram is wrong and they are right and the only good people and not really about saving Vikram's marraige (Credit 4this post to Sarita Naik)
Edited by ronshaan - 11 years ago
vidyia thumbnail
You are so right, I agree with everything you say.  Adi is best suited for Sugni.  Vickram is old, married, and bad.  From the moment I knew he was married and did not tell Sugni before and knew he would be a bad character.  Adi is the best and he will always be the best for me
Laila2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: vidyia

You are so right, I agree with everything you say.  Adi is best suited for Sugni.  Vickram is old, married, and bad.  From the moment I knew he was married and did not tell Sugni before and knew he would be a bad character.  Adi is the best and he will always be the best for me

WOW, for someone who claims to be a counselor for 35 years your comments are quite strange. In one thread you claimed that it was OK for age not to be an issue and here you're saying "he is old?" 

Adi is the best because he looks good with Sugni? That's a bit shallow? He's best because he's the nephew who stabs his uncle and girlfriend in the back...you're quite stunning with your comments. 
Laila2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ash_arti

For some of us here Vikram Thakur is and will always remain the hero of PSH

Edited as manasi says

For most of us here Vikram Thakur is and will always remain the hero of PSH.

what he has done for Aditay he can never repay Vikram in his life the only desire vikram had was marrying sugni and asked Adi's help and this is how Adi backstabbed Vikram loving the girl and marrying the girl whom his mama loves and the lesser said the better about mahaan sugni.

I agree. There is nothing these two can do to redeem themselves. The writers can do all they want but they cannot fool others into thinking these two are better. Make TVS as bad as you want CVs but this does not mean Sugni and Aditya are going to be any better to us - there are those here who can think objectively and will not be easily fooled ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Laila2009

WOW, for someone who claims to be a counselor for 35 years your comments are quite strange. In one thread you claimed that it was OK for age not to be an issue and here you're saying "he is old?" 

Adi is the best because he looks good with Sugni? That's a bit shallow? He's best because he's the nephew who stabs his uncle and girlfriend in the back...you're quite stunning with your comments. 

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผagree with u !!!
vihi9272 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ronshaan

i disagree !! so what do you all (TVS fans) want him to do next??
1.seek revenge again on adini (I shall say, the way he is seeking revenge is not soo interesting)
2.divorce rewa?
or run away from the haveli and decide to kill himself and put the blame on adini??
( i know he wont do so as i mentioned in 3) 

sry if i offfended!

whitewitch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Laila2009

age is a no.
look at south .there are many heroes who is above 55 or arond 60 and act with heroines of half of their age. even srk acted with deepika . dont they look gud. so what is problm with varun
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hear hear, men have the right to physically abuse their wives if the wives cheat on them.  All men would react in such a disgusting physical manner.  There aren't any men at all who would act like decent human beings and react to it accordingly--hurt, disgust, betrayed, etc--without resorting to physical violence!

Adi is a great human being.  He acted as any man would do as a husband.  Men everywhere act as he does when they find out their wives have been unfaithful.  And these men are justified.  That's why crimes of passion are A-OKAY!  
Edited by likarsh - 11 years ago
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: orange00

I want to tell everyone one thing that it was known to all even before the show starts that Adi will be the male lead of this serial and Vickram will be a negative character who will try to do Sugni's sardhakai but after starting the serial for a very short time they try to show as if Vickram is the male lead which is not our problem it is CV's problem, i don't know why they have try to show that, but now they are back on their original storyline.

Yeah, with a new Adi.  Either the actor left on his own, or the CVs replaced him.  Either way, both scenarios tell a lot.