Phir Subah Hogi

PEOPLE LOOK WHAT ARE YOU WANTING - Page 8

daffodil81 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: vihi9272

We Vikram fans want
1) Vikram to divorce Reva
2) Throw  out Adi & Sugni from the haveli as the haveli belongs to Vikram and there is no need for him to allow Adini to stay there after all they did to him.
3) Marry a good girl who loves him for what he is.

Edited by ash_arti - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: vihi9272

[

i disagree !! so what do you all (TVS fans) want him to do next??
1.seek revenge again on adini (I shall say, the way he is seeking revenge is not soo interesting)
2.divorce rewa?
or run away from the haveli and decide to kill himself and put the blame on adini??
( i know he wont do so as i mentioned in 3) 

sry if i offfended!

Well we all want him to Move on but what to do sugni is coming near him again n again to insult and kill his soul what to do how can he move on ??? sugni should leave the haweli with her husband and let vikram go and move on with his life
Yes we want him to divorce Reva
no one wants him to kill him self we love to see him on screen and want him to move on  with his life find happiness and some nice girl to enter his life
we dont want to see him dead if he is dead PSH will be dead ... Vikram should stay and be happy but I guess adini fans  want to see him dead !!!

ronshaan thumbnail

Why adini fans wish to see vikram dead ???

Didnt sugni kill his soul n heart now u wish his body dead ??

how low sugni adi go ??

and yeah vikram is more entertaining then those adini !!!
devraniharish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ronshaan

how low sugni adi go ??

🤢Jab tak TVS sugni ke picche jaata rahega tab tak wo unnse kuch bhi alag nahi 😡. 😊agar wo sugni ke life mein inter fair na kare tab wo mere liye gentleman hoga👏    
ronshaan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: devraniharish

🤢Jab tak TVS sugni ke picche jaata rahega tab tak wo unnse kuch bhi alag nahi 😡. 😊agar wo sugni ke life mein inter fair na kare tab wo mere liye gentleman hoga👏    

Sugni wants to get rid of him
Ask her to leave his home n take her husband away
So her husband instead of being lazy n sleep will earn some money so he can feed his wife
She wants tvs to b away but can use his money buy cloths, food ext
eastmeetswest thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MOHINI26

I AGREE with you orange fruit I also know Adi love is for Sugni is something pure compared to Vikram love who has a wife and want an another one he better said he wants Sugni as his bedni instead that he wanted to marry her.
in true love the lover never wants to give pain to the love of his life as he claims Sugni but set him/her free.
But here becoz he did not get Sugni that means she must get hurt.
The middle age man.

you guys really crack me up 🤣🤣 the middle age man🤣🤣
Sweet_Krishna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ronshaan

how low sugni adi go ??

Hey bhagwan.. When did we want Vikram to die? Vikram is only plotting and conspiring to break Aditya Sugni marriage. When did Aditya and Sugni conspired against Vikram?
Laila2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Sweet_Krishna

Hey bhagwan.. When did we want Vikram to die? Vikram is only plotting and conspiring to break Aditya Sugni marriage. When did Aditya and Sugni conspired against Vikram?

By Adiya refusing to divorce Sugni, Sugni giving TVS the impression she cared for him in the hospital bed and then making sure Aditya married her.

I would rather than kill off TVS and really let this show fall in the gutter. O, the rating are now 1.0.😆
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Laila2009

By Adiya refusing to divorce Sugni, Sugni giving TVS the impression she cared for him in the hospital bed and then making sure Aditya married her.

I would rather than kill off TVS and really let this show fall in the gutter. O, the rating are now 1.0.😆

That's fake. TAM will only release on Thursday for week 51 and 52.  They will go back to Wednesday after that.  This was stated earlier in the week by them.  But according to TC, people were duped by fake ratings that were sent out today.

Not going to link to the TC article, but this is the headline.

More drama as TV industry wakes up to a set of 'fake ratings' this morning...

avyarima thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: croziaxx

i cant understand why people have double stranded,  why they have different rules for two different people, agree v was wrong when he was ready to marry to sug , despite of that he knew very well that his dead wife has came back... but adi too was engaged, and his fiancee was very nice girl, she suffering without any fault, v was ready for divorce but great adi opposed, why ? who is he to tell him , this do and this not.. and please don't tell what a relationship's limit, they both never respected  to any relationship, sug was ready to marry to vikram, and now she is wife of his nephew,adi knew sug is GF of his mama, but for her he ditched to everybody, and they both r great, .. but for me there is no difference btw vikram and adi,if vikram was married then adi was also engaged ... and they both never felt guilty for once .. to destroy others life, if not for vikram then for amu atleast..  and as i said if it was in my hand i say to vikram go for ever,but i know cvs will not let him... 

I never said i support Adini. read it again.

Adi is almost married. tell me something. can two wrongs make a right?...so because Adi and Sugni did something wrong its an okay thing?

first of all ...believe it or not marriage and engage has a lot of differences.  if its not then this topic will not even make sense.  the emotional stage maybe the same, but every other thing is different. lets be real

Secondly, what adi did maybe wrong, but he didnt go there for pleasure. he went there thinking he wants to save his mami's marriage, and he also wants to save Sugni. he did it to save both they may not deserve it, but he didnt know that.  Adi was not in love with Sugni...infact he hated her.

thirdly, TVS's action is way worst than Adi. He wants to make her a second wife without her knowledge!!!!!...i dont think i can ever come in terms with this.. their relationship was a false one. If adi was a devil at least Sugni knew what she was going into.and she went there knowing fully well who he really is.

just because TVS came before Adi does not make sugni his. She is never his. only God knows who belongs together.  they may be attracted to each other and thought they where in love but love doesn't work that way.

Please stick to your opinion and we will stick to ours. I dont have any double standard on this issue. i know its gross Sugni and Adi are together, but they are already together and they both like it together...nobody is is forcing or deceiving the other.  and if you mean i take marriage more important than engagement. .then yes! i have double standard and i am well proud of it. open your eyes and know trues about them...maybe your standard will be doubled too.I know some dating relationship are even better than other married ones, and i really feel bad for Amu because she has the most beautiful heart in the whole show, but think of it this way maybe Adi does not desearve such a girl,  and she now has that opportunity to get someone better ).
Edited by avyarima - 11 years ago