I PREFER OVI

JOHNdaCENA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
i dnt knw da reoson why shes been hated dat mch ,i think from her actng to all shez too amazing at times her acting over shadows all other actors in da scene shes amazing after anki if there is an actrs dat i fnd btfl is ovi in pr... I dnt thnk shz wrng anywhere arjun engagd her thn cme nd fall in love wid sm1 else , no one cn let hz/hr love go easly .Yap agree on da fact that shz pamprd alot nd too violent ...MY POVs GO AHEAD BASH ME GUYZ.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Always_His_Jaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I don't support ovi or purvi but yes her acting is superb after I like her archana's acting
zonan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
|Like i said many times..she is the real victim here.
Purvi and Arjun ruined her life.

Oh i like the actress..she's brilliant.
I think she has learn a lot from Ankita and other cast.
_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Rocking9vivian

i dnt knw da reoson why shes been hated dat mch ,i think from her actng to all shez too amazing at times her acting over shadows all other actors in da scene shes amazing after anki if there is an actrs dat i fnd btfl is ovi in pr... I dnt thnk shz wrng anywhere arjun engagd her thn cme nd fall in love wid sm1 else , no one cn let hz/hr love go easly .Yap agree on da fact that shz pamprd alot nd too violent ...MY POVs GO AHEAD BASH ME GUYZ.

dont you know break up word ???  and arjun not engaged with ovi when he left canada so how can he cheated ovi ??
Ashi22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I dont support Ovi, she is very selfish Girl, Just because she love Arjun she Must have him what sort of logic is this??
I agree Arjun and Purvi are playing with her life but she should say No to them and just move on. But her ego is bigger than her selfrespect.
sherma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Ashi22

I dont support Ovi, she is very selfish Girl, Just because she love Arjun she Must have him what sort of logic is this??

I agree Arjun and Purvi are playing with her life but she should say No to them and just move on. But her ego is bigger than her selfrespect.

no its not her ego but her luv,as evn asha tweeted,its easy to beleive sum1 when u want to hear d same ting.this is wat arjun-purvi did wid ovi,they tld her stufff wich she wnted to hear,for eg-arjun askng 4 secnd chnce,nw aftr so much hurt and betrayal,she has turned iinto a very rebellious person
sherma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i wont say i prefr ovi amongst the young people,but if achoice is between ovi-purvi,i will say ovi.purvi is a very difficult chrctr to understnd,i tink evm she dont knw wat she wants in life,she sleeps wid onir and go and cry seeing arjun,she is a liar,manuplater,escapist etc.where as ovi-all her negative things are out in open,she doesnt hide it frm any1,evn d deal ting she wasnt scred to except it.she drinks but in depression,she doesnt cheat her husband unlike purvi.purvi killed armaan in frnt of onir,he tinks she is an orphan,so if a choice is between two mad ladies,so ovi is my choice too.but it it is among all the young girls,so i prefr teju
.Nikki. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I agree tht b4 ovi was a sweet girl but now she is unbearable. She is causing harm to herself and her unborn baby.
Ashi22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sherma

no its not her ego but her luv,as evn asha tweeted,its easy to beleive sum1 when u want to hear d same ting.this is wat arjun-purvi did wid ovi,they tld her stufff wich she wnted to hear,for eg-arjun askng 4 secnd chnce,nw aftr so much hurt and betrayal,she has turned iinto a very rebellious person

If she cant stop loving Arjun how can she demand Arjun to forget Purvi. she believed Arjun for second chance Really... why she did not believe anybody when they were telling her about Arjun,s love for purvi. so she is very clever in that sense she only believe what she wants.
blas_morf thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sipokobusak

|Like i said many times..she is the real victim here.
Purvi and Arjun ruined her life.

she is the real victim here.

she is the real Culprit !