I PREFER OVI - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
i dont support ovi completely bt we must dont hate her..if we think frm her POV we cud understand wat she's feelin in d present situation..she is sayin right things sometimes..she is nt gettin d proper care n concern frm arjun properly..she is sayin right dat even she is gonna b arjun's baby's mom he luvs purvi..so we cant say dat ovi is wrong..n yeah she is really actin well..especially i luvd totally her thursday's performance..d frustation,tension,stress evrythin was clearly shown by her..i really appreciate her..i always wanted arjun n purvi together,bt nw a days i donno y bt am confused between ovi n purvi who arjun must chose..
Originally posted by Ashi22

If she cant stop loving Arjun how can she demand Arjun to forget Purvi. she believed Arjun for second chance Really... why she did not believe anybody when they were telling her about Arjun,s love for purvi. so she is very clever in that sense she only believe what she wants.
tats wat i am saying she wnted to beleive,wat she wnts to hear
and it wasnt ovi maaking stries,it was arjun who gave herant luv  hpes,mke it b y gifting ring on their annvisery or askng 4 secnd chnce
and ovi doubtng arjun,here too she is not mking her own tings,,,,
arjun has kept her unhappy
i dont tink any girls marry to a guy just to sleep wid him,i as a girl wnt luv from my husbnad too,so is it so difficult
purvi has moved on wid onir
so y not arjun,i hav not seen purvi dreaming abt arjun in onir-purvi room
so y arjun
Originally posted by sherma

tats wat i am saying she wnted to beleive,wat she wnts to hear
and it wasnt ovi maaking stries,it was arjun who gave herant luv  hpes,mke it b y gifting ring on their annvisery or askng 4 secnd chnce
and ovi doubtng arjun,here too she is not mking her own tings,,,,
arjun has kept her unhappy
i dont tink any girls marry to a guy just to sleep wid him,i as a girl wnt luv from my husbnad too,so is it so difficult
purvi has moved on wid onir
so y not arjun,i hav not seen purvi dreaming abt arjun in onir-purvi room
so y arjun
I agree with you they should have explain Ovi that they love each other and Arjun-ovi marriage wont work, but Purvi just wanted to be mahan, for her mother,s happiness.
Originally posted by blas_morf

she is the real victim here.

she is the real Culprit ! 

nice..

no no no..mahaan purvi the real culprit..mastermind of all the problems in ovi's life.
arjun is her pawn and yes, ovi the victim.
true story.

Originally posted by TALIRAlinda

dont you know break up word ???  and arjun not engaged with ovi when he left canada so how can he cheated ovi ??

Oh really??  Do you know the word "Engagement" means? Arjun asked Ovi to marry her..They were verbally engaged to each other in front of family and some friends.  Official ceremony was to be performed but Arjun had to go to India...Ovi trusted him to go w/o the official engagement ceremony. 

Pls go back and watch the episode again to make sure your understanding of "Engagement"

Arjun cheated on Ovi by falling and having romantic relationship with Purvi w/o breaking up his engagement to Ovi...he went ahead with the official ring ceremony as he was two timing cheater and a coward..

Though I respect your opinion and excuse for your fav jodi..😳
Originally posted by sipokobusak

nice..

no no no..mahaan purvi the real culprit..mastermind of all the problems in ovi's life.
true story.

Ovi is selfish and a spoil brat and you talk like ovi

nice..

true story.

Arjun may be a pawn that was used and is being used but Ovi is no victim atleast not at the hands of Purvi.
Ovi wanted to marry Arjun-She did get him by emotionally blackmailing Purvi into choosing between her Aai and Arjun.
Ovi wanted Purvi out of hers and Arjun's lives-Purvi the gurl who handed her life left her family,everything just so Ovi can lead a happy life with Arjun.Purvi didnt want to be a hindrance in their lives so she left.
Ovi got Arjun,his name and respect in society as his wife.
I would say Arjun is the real victim here as he was the one being sacrificed.
Ovi is no victim but the mastermind behind all this and now Ovi gets what Ovi wants and Ovi still not happy?Why is that?Its just simple she got what belonged to someone else and now she cant fit herself into that person shoes no matter how hard she tries.She owns his house,his wealth but can never get his heart.A woman that dealt to get love can never be happy as love cant be bought.
She achieved her goal and now because she is dissatisfied with what she got she takes the easy way out to blame Purvi.Ovi loves to paint herself as some innocent victim in all of this but she forgets that she was the one to initiate the deal.She is got it all but is a beggar when it comes to love.Ovi started this mess all by herself so when she did what she wanted then i would say she is not a victim but just plain ignorant.
Edited by ameilia - 11 years ago
Originally posted by ameilia

Arjun may be a pawn that was used and is being used but Ovi is no victim atleast not at the hands of Purvi.
Ovi wanted to marry Arjun-She did get him by emotionally blackmailing Purvi into choosing between her Aai and Arjun.
Ovi wanted Purvi out of hers and Arjun's lives-Purvi the gurl who handed her life left her family,everything just so Ovi can lead a happy life with Arjun.Purvi didnt want to be a hindrance in their lives so she left.
Ovi got Arjun,his name and respect in society as his wife.
I would say Arjun is the real victim here as he was the one being sacrificed.
Ovi is no victim but the mastermind behind all this and now Ovi gets what Ovi wants and Ovi still not happy?Why is that?Its just simple she got what belonged to someone else and now she cant fit herself into that person shoes no matter how hard she tries.She owns his house,his wealth but can never get his heart.A woman that dealt to get love can never be happy as love cant be bought.
She achieved her goal and now because she is dissatisfied with what she got she takes the easy way out to blame Purvi.Ovi loves to paint herself as some innocent victim in all of this but she forgets that she was the one to initiate the deal.She is got it all but is a beggar when it comes to love.Ovi started this mess all by herself so when she did what she wanted then i would say she is not a victim but just plain ignorant.

that's why purvi and arjun should go ahead with their marriage months back and leave ovi alone.
but they chose to sacrifice.
should they got married..all this problem will not happened.
Ovi emotionally blackmail purvi..but it was a 'take it or leave it'.
i see no guns or knife used in the deal.
but purvi..she agreed and even use arjun.
she should say no. arjun included.

she is the mastermind in all this mess.
arjun the pawn..
ovi the victim.

i see no guns or knife used in the deal.

When someone begins to slit their wrists in attempt of suicide, it's difficult to deny them of what they want.
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Oh really??  Do you know the word "Engagement" means? Arjun asked Ovi to marry her..They were verbally engaged to each other in front of family and some friends.  Official ceremony was to be performed but Arjun had to go to India...Ovi trusted him to go w/o the official engagement ceremony. 

Pls go back and watch the episode again to make sure your understanding of "Engagement"

Arjun cheated on Ovi by falling and having romantic relationship with Purvi w/o breaking up his engagement to Ovi...he went ahead with the official ring ceremony as he was two timing cheater and a coward..

Though I respect your opinion and excuse for your fav jodi..😳

oh  i know ''engagement '' word and arjun not engaged with ovi , he just said ''yes '' and why he said '' yes '' i also watched this ,  ovi blackmailed arjun by flirting with road side guy  and road side guy is not good , we know that and arjun accept her proposal for saving her and also arjun had no world without business so he accept easily but when he has a world without business then why he sacrifice this  world ??  for so called blackmailing commitment ??? ,,,,,,,,, you can  watch these episode ,  and even if arjun engaged with ovi then if ovi has minimum self respect then she should go back to canada as according to you arjun is a cheater then why she is crazy for this cheater , you should go PVR set and say to ovi that you should leave him as he is a cheater  coz  he not deserve a manipulate girl , manipulate spoil brat is better than cheater . right ??? ... and let me  tell you 1 thing , i am forever only purvi team , i am not  jodi fan , yeah i like ARVI is bcz purvi if purvi happy with anyone else then i also  will like them  .