Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

Ashi22

IF-Rockerz

Ashi22

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sherma

Originally posted by Ashi22

I dont support Ovi, she is very selfish Girl, Just because she love Arjun she Must have him what sort of logic is this??
I agree Arjun and Purvi are playing with her life but she should say No to them and just move on. But her ego is bigger than her selfrespect.
no its not her ego but her luv,as evn asha tweeted,its easy to beleive sum1 when u want to hear d same ting.this is wat arjun-purvi did wid ovi,they tld her stufff wich she wnted to hear,for eg-arjun askng 4 secnd chnce,nw aftr so much hurt and betrayal,she has turned iinto a very rebellious person
If she cant stop loving Arjun how can she demand Arjun to forget Purvi. she believed Arjun for second chance Really... why she did not believe anybody when they were telling her about Arjun,s love for purvi. so she is very clever in that sense she only believe what she wants.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

meeranairbebo03kandykandyMrinmoyeesmiley20Manoshonocrazygirl4RDOrchid25

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I PREFER OVI (Page 2)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

blas_morf

Groupbie

blas_morf

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sipokobusak

|Like i said many times..she is the real victim here.
Purvi and Arjun ruined her life.

she is the real victim here.

she is the real Culprit ! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

smiley20Orchid25

anaghakaran

IF-Rockerz

anaghakaran

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 7:19am | IP Logged
i dont support ovi completely bt we must dont hate her..if we think frm her POV we cud understand wat she's feelin in d present situation..she is sayin right things sometimes..she is nt gettin d proper care n concern frm arjun properly..she is sayin right dat even she is gonna b arjun's baby's mom he luvs purvi..so we cant say dat ovi is wrong..n yeah she is really actin well..especially i luvd totally her thursday's performance..d frustation,tension,stress evrythin was clearly shown by her..i really appreciate her..i always wanted arjun n purvi together,bt nw a days i donno y bt am confused between ovi n purvi who arjun must chose..

sherma

IF-Rockerz

sherma

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 1:06pm | IP Logged

I dont support Ovi, she is very selfish Girl, Just because she love Arjun she Must have him what sort of logic is this??
I agree Arjun and Purvi are playing with her life but she should say No to them and just move on. But her ego is bigger than her selfrespect.
no its not her ego but her luv,as evn asha tweeted,its easy to beleive sum1 when u want to hear d same ting.this is wat arjun-purvi did wid ovi,they tld her stufff wich she wnted to hear,for eg-arjun askng 4 secnd chnce,nw aftr so much hurt and betrayal,she has turned iinto a very rebellious person
If she cant stop loving Arjun how can she demand Arjun to forget Purvi. she believed Arjun for second chance Really... why she did not believe anybody when they were telling her about Arjun,s love for purvi. so she is very clever in that sense she only believe what she wants.
tats wat i am saying she wnted to beleive,wat she wnts to hear
and it wasnt ovi maaking stries,it was arjun who gave herant luv  hpes,mke it b y gifting ring on their annvisery or askng 4 secnd chnce
and ovi doubtng arjun,here too she is not mking her own tings,,,,
arjun has kept her unhappy
i dont tink any girls marry to a guy just to sleep wid him,i as a girl wnt luv from my husbnad too,so is it so difficult
purvi has moved on wid onir
so y not arjun,i hav not seen purvi dreaming abt arjun in onir-purvi room
so y arjun

nalonynnej

IF-Rockerz

nalonynnej

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
I don't.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smiley20

Ashi22

IF-Rockerz

Ashi22

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 1:18pm | IP Logged

tats wat i am saying she wnted to beleive,wat she wnts to hear
and it wasnt ovi maaking stries,it was arjun who gave herant luv  hpes,mke it b y gifting ring on their annvisery or askng 4 secnd chnce
and ovi doubtng arjun,here too she is not mking her own tings,,,,
arjun has kept her unhappy
i dont tink any girls marry to a guy just to sleep wid him,i as a girl wnt luv from my husbnad too,so is it so difficult
purvi has moved on wid onir
so y not arjun,i hav not seen purvi dreaming abt arjun in onir-purvi room
so y arjun
I agree with you they should have explain Ovi that they love each other and Arjun-ovi marriage wont work, but Purvi just wanted to be mahan, for her mother,s happiness.

zonan

IF-Dazzler

zonan

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blas_morf

Originally posted by sipokobusak

|Like i said many times..she is the real victim here.
Purvi and Arjun ruined her life.

she is the real victim here.

she is the real Culprit ! 

nice..

no no no..mahaan purvi the real culprit..mastermind of all the problems in ovi's life.
arjun is her pawn and yes, ovi the victim.
true story.

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TALIRAlinda

Originally posted by Rocking9vivian

i dnt knw da reoson why shes been hated dat mch ,i think from her actng to all shez too amazing at times her acting over shadows all other actors in da scene shes amazing after anki if there is an actrs dat i fnd btfl is ovi in pr... I dnt thnk shz wrng anywhere arjun engagd her thn cme nd fall in love wid sm1 else , no one cn let hz/hr love go easly .Yap agree on da fact that shz pamprd alot nd too violent ...MY POVs GO AHEAD BASH ME GUYZ.

dont you know break up word ???  and arjun not engaged with ovi when he left canada so how can he cheated ovi ??

Oh really??  Do you know the word "Engagement" means? Arjun asked Ovi to marry her..They were verbally engaged to each other in front of family and some friends.  Official ceremony was to be performed but Arjun had to go to India...Ovi trusted him to go w/o the official engagement ceremony. 

Pls go back and watch the episode again to make sure your understanding of "Engagement"

Arjun cheated on Ovi by falling and having romantic relationship with Purvi w/o breaking up his engagement to Ovi...he went ahead with the official ring ceremony as he was two timing cheater and a coward..

Though I respect your opinion and excuse for your fav jodi..Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

samek

Post Reply New Post

Go to top