Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ipkknd_gbdfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I do not mean to offend anyone...so read at your own risk.

Ovi is a bitch...she is worse than Gabbar or Mogambo. She has no brain!

First, she was so obsessed with Arjun that she made him promise that they'll get engaged (with the whole weird jealousy fiasco). It was just a promise, not actual.

Arjun comes to India, and he falls in love with Purvi...so, if Arjun decides that he wants to get engaged to Purvi, then he by all means, can do that. His relationship with Ovi hadn't progressed much, so it wouldn't be considered cheating if he did not get engaged to Ovi. 

Purvi finds out about the engagement, and decides to back out of Arjun's life...that is a RESPECTABLE decision! 

Arjun still wants her, and he also goes to the extent of proving his love in front of Archana by living in a chawl. 

Everyone - DK, Manav, Archana, Sulo, and Purvi realize how much he loves her...so, since people in love go on to get engaged and the married, that is what Arjun-Purvi decided to do.

Then Ovi comes in the middle...Arjun clearly tells her that he DOESN'T love OVI but LOVES Purvi...since Ovi has no brains, she obviously cannot process that! 

Instead of backing out, the stupid girl decides to make a deal with her mom - stop the Arjun-Purvi wedding, and I'll make everyone accept you in the family...can she get any lower than this? You can't buy someone's love...you can't force people to love you - it occurs naturally. Archana refuses.

Then, Purvi comes to know about it, and gets Arjun to marry Ovi - for her mom's happiness...I was a bit surprised that Purvi would actually want her mom to live with a bunch of self centered, obnoxious group of people. But, this is Ekta Kapoor we are talking about...so chalta hai! :D 

Ovi actually agrees to marry Arjun...she knows that he doesn't love her and yet she goes on with it. 

After marriage, she is suspecting her best friend and her sister to be cheating on her...WTH? There is something called trust! 

She goes to Archana again, weeping, and tells her to send Purvi somewhere else - REALLY? If she can't make Arjun fall in love, it means that he shouldn't be near Purvi...in order to do this, she won't change anything about herself, but instead wants to change Purvi's life...SELF CENTERED BITCH!!!!

Six months later, she is pregnant but doesn't want the child...instead wants to bind Arjun to her forever...WTH? 

Despite Arjun making efforts, she doesn't see that and instead choses to believe lies that her brain is making her see...TRUST? She doesn't have any! 

She is expecting Arjun to love her, but she knew from the beginning that his heart was with Purvi!!!! 

Now also she is the one blaming Purvi...but Purvi isn't in Mumbai...she has moved and created her own world. If Ovi decides to go to that world, then who should be the one to leave - Ovi or Purvi?

Many of you are pitying Ovi, saying that she doesn't have her husband's love...but you are not seeing that Arjun's heart was laid out for everyone - including Ovi - to see. Ovi just chose not to, and began weaving her own fantasy. Being the pampered child she is, she got what she wanted - Arjun...and now she is realizing that love cannot be brought but just happens. 

Alongside Ovi, Archana is also choosing to remain silent...wasn't she the one that concluded Arjun passed his "test" and that he loves Purvi...then why isn't she asking Ovi to break the wedding? 

As for Purvi, I'm not a fan of her character either...you forgive once, or twice, but you need to be affirmative at times and stand up for what is yours - you can't always be passive.

Arjun is just stupid! He has no control of his life...Purvi asks him to do things if he loves her - and he blindly follows; where are his businessman instincts? 

I was hoping that DK would understand the importance of having the right life partner and that he would realize the turmoil his son was in and help him get married to Purvi...but that didn't happen. 

Teju is the most uncomplicated character and I enjoy her immensely! 

Onir is AMAZING too!!! And now, I am starting to like the Onir-Purvi pair more than the Arjun-Purvi pair...Onir is a fabulous person/actor, and he isn't stupid like Arjun (or at least Ekta hasn't made him stupid yet). He was not one to give in repeatedly - he did tell Arjun that he wouldn't treat Ovi if she didn't change her behavior and that was awesome!!! 

Anyways, from my point of view, a fitting end to this conflict would be when Ovi looses her child and is infertile for life and Arjun begins to ignore her completely...she will realize how happy Purvi and Onir are, and she will understand that if she had let Arjun go, there would have been other guys out there for her and that she would have found her Mr. Right. I don't know what would happen to Arjun then, but maybe Onir dies and Purvi-Arjun marry and take care of Onir's last sign of existence...his kid?
Catzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
I don't like OVI,bt yeah her acting is superb
zonan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: blas_morf

"true story.? GREAT JOKE 

it's not a joke my friend.
that's my view..
have some respect.
i think i will report this.
peace.
blas_morf thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sipokobusak

it's not a joke my friend.
that's my view..
have some respect.
i think i will report this.
peace.

no hard feeling my friend๐Ÿ˜Š
peace.๐Ÿ˜‰
ameilia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

that's why purvi and arjun should go ahead with their marriage months back and leave ovi alone.
but they chose to sacrifice.
should they got married..all this problem will not happened.
Ovi emotionally blackmail purvi..but it was a 'take it or leave it'.
i see no guns or knife used in the deal.
but purvi..she agreed and even use arjun.
she should say no. arjun included.

she is the mastermind in all this mess.
arjun the pawn..
ovi the victim.

Emotionally blackmailing an adopted child buy using her greatest weakness her love for her Aai is worst than using knives and guns.The emotional turmoil that she would go thru knowing the woman who gave her everything including love,name shelter,respect in society is suffering for her family.This was Purvi's chance to pay back Archana for all that she had done.Eighteen years she saw Archana only suffering to be with her family and when Purvi got an opportunity to show how much she loves her Aai she did the most painful thing of separating from her love.
Arjun and Purvi could have say no but Ovi could have say no too.When Arjun was doing the rituals his eyes were only on Purvi, didnt Ovi see that?Oh well she was in Barbie Wonderland so no stress there.Purvi used Arjun but so did Ovi.So u sow so shall u reap and that is exactly what Ovi got.So i stand on my belief that Ovi is no victim.Deal ka rishta of a marriage is what she wanted so she should stop complaining abt her life and atop blaming others for her stupidity and shortcomings.
zonan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
And that's so stupid of purvi.
archana did not ask purvi to repay her for the 18 years..did she?

omg here we are..again..talking about purvi's sacrifice.
it's the same thing again.

Nandu.S thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

And that's so stupid of purvi.
archana did not ask purvi to repay her for the 18 years..did she?

omg here we are..again..talking about purvi's sacrifice.
it's the same thing again.

indeed a wrong step..her foolishness ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ
pujli07 thumbnail
Shruti is a very good actress.. in fact all the actors in PR are doing a great job portraying their characters.. its another thing that the characters are a little messed up which is not the actors fault... 

i do pity Ovi's current condition but just when i want to feel bad for her, i always get reminded of her initial deal that got all of them into this mess. 

and this doesnt mean Purvi's sacrifice is mahaan. if she wanted to sacrifice, she should have just left from Arjun's life. THATS ALL. she had no right to tell Arjun what to do... and this is the reason i am not liking the Arjun character because we have seen him as a blunt business man and this following orders (i mean crazy orders) from Purvi just doesnt suit his character or any MAN for that matter...

their story is getting more and more tangled and all 3 are at fault or were at least at one point in time. 

i would not complain about Ovi's bratty behavior because thats how she was raised. and personally i believe everyone has their own personality. as long as the person is not evil, it doesnt bother me. but if purvi had just disappeared from their lives and arjun was forced to marry Ovi just to save the family's name then YES, OVI would have been hte biggest victim in all this. 
Edited by pujli07 - 11 years ago
devashree_h thumbnail
@ipkknd_gbdfan- You are Violating Rule #6. Please make sure you use proper language as this is a public forum.