where do lost orginality

whitewitch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
this not a bashing post
some ponited out tht they are happy tht psh is back to old track
what is tht
psh is supposed to story of brave storng girl who had courage to question a custom tht is forced on her.
she had dreams
she want ed a better life not to be tukrain
so were do cvs lost
what happened tht it become a disgusting love story of hate lust and revenge and back stabing
was it sugvi falling love
or
adini betrayal
we have arguemrnts on this for 100. tymes
but still i want know what where so called orginalty
we all fell for tht right

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

croziaxx thumbnail
 i think when sug decided her "sardhakai" without solid reason, and when adi done her sardhakai infront of vikram.. with vikram's money..and idiot cvs were hell bent to adini, even they knew they have no charm and adini r morally wrong..and i think 2 blunder mistakes they made thats why today, which should have looked victim, looks culprit and culprit looks victim ...  wow..
1. they should never have introduced   to amrita..
2. should never have showed rewa is a cunning and cruel women..  she is as much worst that she want to kill her husband.. 
whitewitch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: croziaxx

i think when sug decided her "sardhakai" without solid reason, and when adi done her sardhakai infront of vikram.. with vikram's money..and idiot cvs were hell bent to adini, even they knew they have no charm and adini r morally wrong..and i think 2 blunder mistakes they made thats why today, which should have looked victim, looks culprit and culprit looks victim ... wow..

1. they should never have introduced to amrita..
2. should never have showed rewa is a cunning and cruel women.. she is as much worst that she want to kill her husband..

they also changed the hero heroine villan concept
Vinnie79 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
In thier qest to pull a crowd of viewrs  they lost what the story was realy about. Who the story was really about. SUGNI.
 She startd of a s such a beautiful character, the romance was fine, but it did not have to take center stage.  If they had focused on things like  what happened to Champa, and Kuhu instead of forcing a love triangle down the audence throat this story would have been a great peice of work. It is a story about women, in a down trodden community, treated like dirt by the men in thier lives.
 But look at this forum all people are discussing are  Adi -Sugni Vickram_Sugni...where is the bedni issue in all this nonsense?.
Where is the focus on the strong women?Where is the focus on getting justice fo people like Champa? And teaching them that even when you are down you can get up. When will we see  the Thakurines (Soraj, Kuhu, Reva. ...) take a stronger step in being an equal partner in thier married lives instead of  women these men look down on!

croziaxx thumbnail
 Vinnei ! they will not do any thing sensible.. as u said their single focus is pull the crowd, * even they lost many , because of their foolishness* they know vikram 's fan watching this show because of his performance and dialogue delivery, that's why they still giving him the best dialogue and scene, i m not wrong if i say he is only one character, who has logic in this crap show, and they also know adini fan will watching their fev pair, without logic or reason.. they don't bother 'how ugly they both looks'...so this way  they r successful to their aim...   👍🏼 
Laila2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
It lost it when a new set of writers came on the show and the writers wanted to go ahead with their original plan of bringing Aditya and Sugni together. They never planned on making him a nephew and that's where they made their biggest mistake. They also NEVER thought it - the Sugni Vikram jodi would be just a big hit. 

This whole rubbish of saving Reva and TVS marriage in order to force down our throats this insanely boring and ridiculous romance of Aditya and Sugni is insane. 

ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
it was a story of girl who fight her own destiny , want to come out from that behdni tribe and marry some one but here sugni herself wrote her destiny ruin some one life / family and marry his nephew ... ruined champa's life too... so how can such a lady fight for other woman ?? seeing her selling her self rathu said to her No sugni dont do it u r one hope for all others but she didnt listen she did it.

Edited by ronshaan - 11 years ago