Another 'Kya Hua Tera Vaada'- 2nd Generation

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Guys, we are going to have another 'Kya Hua Tera Vaada' in the second generation of the show featuring Bulbul, Vihaan and Anika...but this time its going to be more interesting...see Vihaan likes Anika but Anika is not interested...then Vihaan will come to India and fall in love with Bulbul and then again Anika will come back to his life and the story goes on in the same way as it went on for Mona, Pradeep and Anushka...the track will be a bit different this time and ultimately its the same...and it will be more good because Bulbul is not Mona...she is very strong and will give equal 'takkar' or punishment to Anika and Anushka...

Pls comment..
Posted: 11 years ago
@TM  gud observn.👏i m also thinking like this & i'd also said the similar thing in sumoder thread titled "TOI: hiten tejwani 2 agaian enter". tho i'd rarely watched this show pre-leap except few initial epis that 2 in btn oder shows just 4 mona & pawan as both r v.gud actors & i'd liked them from their initial shows.😊 then i saw ekta mai doing stupidities🤢🤢 so i stopped watching it completely tho sumtimes hav a glimpse of scenes while changing channels. now i've staretd 2 watch it bcoz of Sargun as shes among my fav.actress & i liked her from the show Phulwa.she has done a fab job.⭐️⭐️