Breaking News Regarding TRPS

Posted: 11 years ago

TAM to release data on December 24

By afaqs! news bureau, afaqs!, Mumbai,
December 22, 2012 Section: News Category: Media Publishing

The latest update on the television measurement body's website on December 22 at 1 pm states that "TAM data will be released on Monday December 24, 2012 @ around 10 am".

TAM

According to the latest update on the television measurement body's website, TAM data will be released on Monday around 10 am.

In contrast to industry speculations and media reports that state deferring of the TAM data till January 9, the television measurement body has decided to release the data on December 24.

The latest update on the television measurement body's website on December 22 at 1 pm reveals, "TAM data will be released on Monday, December 24, 2012 @ around 10 am". Nevertheless, when the data is released, the news channels are expected to be aggregated under the 'others' section, informs an industry source.

For the record, TAM was supposed to release the data on the first phase of digitisation on December 19. It, however, decided to defer the release of the 10 week television ratings data by two-three days. The decision to not release the data was taken in agreement with the IBF, AAAI and ISA.

Citing the reason behind the delay, TAM then said in a press statement, "At the request of the I&B Ministry, the Government of India, and in concurrence with IBF, AAAI and ISA, we are delaying the data release to Thursday/Friday. The reason for doing so is that the Government of India has requested us to withhold release of news channels data by two or three days. The industry is meeting with the ministry to take a decision."

Tags: TAM
Source:
http://www.afaqs.com/media/story.html?sid=36328_TAM+to+release+data+on+December+24
Edited by Deepikz - 11 years ago
Finally.. Finally Finally🥳
TRPs on Monday. .that is awesome news😃 Thanks Deepz
Originally posted by Justlikethat1

Finally.. Finally Finally🥳
TRPs on Monday. .that is awesome news😃 Thanks Deepz

I know its been forever so happy  ðŸ¥³
Edited by Deepikz - 11 years ago

finally the date is here.. hope it is not changed on Sunday Night ..will have to wait till Monday to believe it 
woohooo finally finally finally... 🥳

trps is coming 😃 hope this time they not making excuse either... 🤢 aahhh waiting eagerly 😃
Lets see. I won't say anything until I actually see the TRP out on Monday. 😊
Let's hope it's for real this time and not another hoopla. ðŸ¤“ 
Originally posted by Chaccha

Let's hope it's for real this time and not another hoopla. ðŸ¤“ 
Same here. 🤓
Awesome... Cannot wait.. I am sure SNS will be on top...😉😛.. either 1 or 2..😆
What a lovely Christmas present it will be for everyone (fingers crossed it's good news for those who are interested!!)