Ankita n Sushant at Wankhade Stadium.

Posted: 11 years ago
Just Now Watched Ankita n Sushant at Wankhade Stadium for India n Eng T20 match. As Ankita was in Black Coloured Top with Blue Jeans n Sushant was wearing Indian Jersey n their Track Pant.
Sush has come to Promote KPC their in the Stadium.Edited by gaurav_ankita08 - 11 years ago
Thanks gaurav

Wow they showed Sushant and Ankita attending match!!!!πŸ˜ƒ

Plz somebody post pics...I cannot watch match right now
Are Soni Hoping that aapalyla Interview bhetel sush cha bcoz he is there for promoting KPC.
Originally posted by gaurav_ankita08

Are Soni Hoping that aapalyla Interview bhetel sush cha bcoz he is there for promoting KPC.

OMG wow is it ?πŸ˜ƒ

Itni jaldi, that means there will be more of it in future...
Me too hope so.
Originally posted by ..Sonii..

OMG wow is it ?πŸ˜ƒ

Itni jaldi, that means there will be more of it in future...
Me too hope so.

i hope that he cumes for Indo vs Pak Matches also,Soni dil garden garden hogaya re hehehe.

what...😲😲😲 really it's awesome gaurav...πŸ˜›  itane jaldi.. superb.. can't wait for movie...πŸ˜†

ohhh ...i will watch india -pak matches hope they cum also on india pak matches.. can u plz tell me that when this  match  repeats?
hey i think indo-pak matches will nt be in mumbai...so less chances to see them😭

Just Now Watched Ankita n Sushant at Wankhade Stadium for India n Eng T20 match. As Ankita was in Black Coloured Top with Blue Jeans n Sushant was wearing Indian Jersey n their Track Pant.
Sush has come to Promote KPC their in the Stadium.
gaurav where it is shown pls WU in details and what they doing there?