LIVE Discussion Thread 76 Note pg 74 - Page 70

Posted: 11 years ago
Urvashi wants Rajev to massage her hands.. Isko to poora maalish waala bana rakha hai..
Originally posted by crystalline23

Aniaa-I don't understand why you say you don't like this thread. Not just you I have seen many do that.
We are having a discussion and I like some of the  points you made. 
People will have different views. 
Just because some people in this thread don't exactly like a certain contestant, we are labelled as "bashers"
And that LFD has only Niketan fans😕
If Sana was called legally blonde so was karishma.
Delnaz is most disliked in the forum😆 but no one calls " Delnaz bashers" but when it comes to someone else, we are " bashers"😕

Going away from this thread doesn't change people's perspectives. Even I can go to Niketan AT and talk negative about other contestants but I know that's no fun because in that, there are people who share my views exactly.😆

This long post is not just directed at you. I am talking in general.
Anyways, Meri namesake buddy, your posts here will definitely be appreciated😛

Ok now after the MOD note, I better talk about the live feed...so what is Imam doing other than talking?
Are they having breakfast yet? How many breakfasts has del already finished?😉

Hello my namesake! =)

I missed this post cuz I was busy watching the livefeed ..thank you for leaving the note, I wouldn't have known otherwise.

I don't usually use the word 'bashers' cuz the overuse of it on Indiaforums has totally taken its value away...and I understand that there will be ppl who criticize or at times say pointless negative things about your favourite, along with all the positivity and liking shown by the fans. 
Its just that this thread has stopped being neutral for a long time...what I see here are a greater number of positive comments for Niketan, Urvashi (sometimes Sapna, Karishma)...and more negative comments for Sana, Ashka, Delu...so LFD threads become very lopsided. I'd be glad if there are equal negative comments for each comments, but that's not the case. And sometimes the criticism comes for the silliest of things with no proper supporting evidences! It gives me a feeling as if I'm reading Youtube comments (without abuses only). That's why its a little frustrating at times...but that's not the only thing...I rarely spot any proper discussion that goes on, cuz everyone is either busy hating on or loving certain contestants. That's the reason I suggested if we could have two Livefeed threads instead: one for discussions and other for updates (including SP's and other members cuz members here also right whatever is happening with their comments). 

Originally posted by aneettaa

there is nothing wrong in getting footage...karishma knows she is not interesting os she is trying her way through imam...anyway everyone is playing a game...look at nik he was ignoring imam before imam became a captain...whn imam became a captain, nik went nd cleared his matter wid him...now when imam's role as captain in d process of nomination over...nik is back to himself...

Problem with Karishma is after that she wants reassurance from Nik as if he might get angry that she spoke to someone not in his gang..
Originally posted by BullsEye777

Is that Aashu working hard? I kind of like her minus Sana and crying, But then maybe she would not have got any footage at all as she is rather reserved

yaar aasha is trying hard to find reasons to cry but not getting. Shukla gone, imam normal, urvashi is cordial with her , she got nice scolding for dominating sana , pouncing on her and not giving her personal space. Now for what she will cry ? So now next topic - rohith didn't come to meet me. Lage raho aashka jee
Originally posted by ablazedmelody

Why is Aashka working alone in kitchen ? Where is delu and Sana?

delu busy talking with urva n nik... sana busy lying down in bed ðŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Juanita

yes, she's breakfast team... but wonder where's her helper?

They are still in bed..Anyway Del will only come to direct and so no big miss there.. 😆
Ok so I read SP's update.
Niketan was upset with karishma because she talks to someone and comes to him and cries about it. So he was irritated with it.
I don't know what karishma is upto...now I am confused whether I want her to stay or  leave😕

Ania- I am not really sure about this thread being lopsided. I think, most of the Niketan and urvashi fans are hardly on the ATs and are here. The same is not the case with Sana fans...they are mostly on her AT.
And trust me there are hardly any Niketan fans...they like him based on his behavior with urvashi or karishma...so there are very few of them.
The proof is just few pages before😆
Anyways, this thread is going good and I am enjoying it here as much as the other threads.
So that is ok😃
Edited by crystalline23 - 11 years ago
After hands, now Urvashi wants her shoulders pressed. Karishma also books Rajev for  a massage😆
If Karishma is hungry, why does she have to ask Nik whether she can have cornflakes??😲

He shrugs and so she decides she will have..

She is a typical girl who wants to tell everything to someone and he is a typical guy who thinks she is asking for a solution to everything she says😆
Originally posted by Juanita

on the wall next to rajeev's bed is written i love you... and is that sana's name?
any idea who wrote? 

that was written by aashka ...imam when he came in was also trying to remove it but it was written with a kind of pen, which cant be removed