LIVE Discussion Thread 76 Note pg 74 - Page 71

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by BullsEye777

Thanks Dhoku πŸ€—
Oh, the usual Karishma problem.. This is what happened with Vishal as well ..

I don't understand why she has to tell these silly things to Nik and even if she is cribbing why does Nik not just ignore her

Kem cho Blueseye? And you're most welcome πŸ€—

I dunno why Karishma lacks so much confidence in herself...she needs reassurance from Nik all the time if what she is doing is right. I've noticed she tries to blend in by trying to do the same thing that majority is doing...like if everyone is whining about Imam, she'll join in. 

In Imam's case, I'm quite impressed by Sana (In the beginning, I thought she also had a weak personality and doesn't like moving away from crowd..but she proved me wrong). She has maintained that Imam has been nice to her and that's why she is nice to him too, she even patiently listens to him and I've not noticed her complaining like other housemates. 
Raj telling Urvashi her pains are due to always being in bed
If Asska was not nominated along with karishma I wouldn't even vote for kar but I want that glycerine shop to be out ASAP..So, I will vote for Kar coz sana and sapna will obviously get more votes than them
Originally posted by khoslakadhokla

I dunno why Karishma lacks so much confidence in herself...she needs reassurance from Nik all the time if what she is doing is right. I've noticed she tries to blend in by trying to do the same thing that majority is doing...like if everyone is whining about Imam, she'll join in. 

In Imam's case, I'm quite impressed by Sana (In the beginning, I thought she also had a weak personality and doesn't like moving away from crowd..but she proved me wrong). She has maintained that Imam has been nice to her and that's why she is nice to him too, she even patiently listens to him and I've not noticed her complaining like other housemates. 

Maja ma Ania.. 😊

I can't believe how Karishma survives in that industry.. I have heard Sana talk about Imam only once and that was the day Imam had been against Nik.. She got scared and told Vish that she is scared he will say against her as well as so is trying to run away from him but he keeps pulling her  and talking to her..πŸ˜†
Urvashi gave something to Aashu in a spoon and Delu staring at herπŸ˜†
Hey guys, i really want some help
and didn't know where to ask this question.

Can someone tell me how can we upload pictures on a post?
Copy and paste just doesn't work πŸ˜•

Originally posted by khoslakadhokla

Sana believes in the principle of give respect and take respect. Other housemates tried their level best to get sana in to their gang to bully imam.But she stayed away from that . She was the only one who comforted imam when he was upset. Imam considers sana as his daughter , moreover he was touched when sana didn't nominate him. Sana likes to listen to imam and appreciates his knowledge .
Someone ate the khichdi Imam made last evening and he says see I didn't go fight about that
Why is urvashi upset with imam?
Originally posted by BullsEye777

Urvashi gave something to Aashu in a spoon and Delu staring at herπŸ˜†

Typical Delnaz trait. Koi bhi kuch bhi khata ho..use dekhte rehna. Doosre apni personal baatein kar rahe ho wahaan jaa ke beth jana. Aur unko dekhte rehna. Koi bhi kuch bhi kha rhaa ho usme se bite lena. 
I wonder why housemates are not pissed with her. She is too diplomatic and chalu. :(