Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

LIVE Discussion Thread 76 Note pg 74 - Page 73

kls600 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
What did imam eat, i doubt its simply over cake. Urvashi is really mad and rest of the housemates agreeing so it must be something bigger. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smartc thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I think that people are cranky becuz of hunger right now.. Hence, the short fuse. I haven't seen Urvashi make a mountain out of a mole otherwise. But we don't know the whole story so lets see if BB shows this in Mondays episode...
ablazedmelody thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Food fight ! Urvashi screaming like there is no tomorrow. Everyone pissed off at Imam. 

Get ready for Imam vs Urvashi tomorrow 
akruz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Though i am a firm Urvashi supporter, i really feel angry at her when she shouts at Imam..no matter what negatives the guy has, he sincerely respects and adores Urvashi...i would support her if she is standing for anything worth fighting for(like supporting Niketan in the Major saab task), but this is so silly and why she needs to raise her voice...
kls600 thumbnail
Im going to guess in this Imam vs Urvashi fight,

Urvashi won lol
bluerobin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: BullsEye777

I used to be always offended with karishma , but i was happy when she made rajeev understand that sana vishal like each other and he needs to be happy for them . At that golden moment, I forgave karishma . Then sana she gave rajeev more respect than he deserves . But she has realised his intentions . Now she will not pay attention to all the baseless emotional atyachar of his. those days are gone.

kls600 thumbnail
In this Imam vs Urvashi fight , my guess is Urvashi won lol ðŸ˜†
ablazedmelody thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
And she is still screaming and screaming

Urvashi really needs to calm down and take it easy. Nobody else is reacting the way she does .. she is losing it now. Things were going well for her for the past one month now with these screaming episodes I dont see her winning like I did a week or two back. She should play a little safe
-Rambler- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ablazedmelody

And she is still screaming and screaming

Urvashi really needs to calm down and take it easy. Nobody else is reacting the way she does .. she is losing it now. Things were going well for her for the past one month now with these screaming episodes I dont see her winning like I did a week or two back. She should play a little safe

To fight over food is so silly😡
khoslakadhokla thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: BullsEye777

Maja ma Ania.. 😊

I can't believe how Karishma survives in that industry.. I have heard Sana talk about Imam only once and that was the day Imam had been against Nik.. She got scared and told Vish that she is scared he will say against her as well as so is trying to run away from him but he keeps pulling her  and talking to her..😆

Imam is quite nice to Sana...I've seen him either affectionately kissing her head (like a parent) or patting her head and saying good night. Even Vishal said once to Sana, that if a person like Imam is nice to her, then it means she must be really nice! ðŸ˜†

Karishma is not a bad person, she just lacks assertion which really takes away character from personality. She wants to do films etc. after she leaves BB, even Sana wants to do the same...but I see Sana making a clear point that she does with the way she presents herself onscreen. While, its hard to tell if Karishma really wants an acting career etc. after the show. Uff, I dunno how to explain it.