MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
what happened what happened?
MrChatVsNorway thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Juanita

urvashi gets emotionally riled up before bursting on an issue. in 3 eggs episode, she was already mad at Rajeev so burst out on a trivial issue...
today, she was getting irritated with imam, so burst out...

i haven't seen urvashi creating silly fights..so we should not jump to conclusions before watching the live telecast
BullsEye777 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: khoslakadhokla

Imam is quite nice to Sana...I've seen him either affectionately kissing her head (like a parent) or patting her head and saying good night. Even Vishal said once to Sana, that if a person like Imam is nice to her, then it means she must be really nice! πŸ˜†

Karishma is not a bad person, she just lacks assertion which really takes away character from personality. She wants to do films etc. after she leaves BB, even Sana wants to do the same...but I see Sana making a clear point that she does with the way she presents herself onscreen. While, its hard to tell if Karishma really wants an acting career etc. after the show. Uff, I dunno how to explain it. 

Yeah, I remember Vish's words.. I feel Imam really sees a young girl who is like his daughter in Sana.. So he is more patient with her and will look after her. Imam is not a bad person at heart.

Sana will find a way to more work..She has the confidence to approach people and is ambitious.. Karishma is in the industry only to make money and not fame. So she will take whatever decent comes her way
smartc thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: khoslakadhokla

How can you forget the 3 eggs on one plate crisis? That was a classic example of making a mountain out of molehill...it was such an unnecessary fight, by God! πŸ˜†

Did u see what transpire leading upto the 3 eggs on one plate incident? I don't remember if LF was on then to see if the edited version did justice to the real incident or not. I mentioned that "I" haven't seen her pick up unnecessary fights... The whole house sans Sapna seems to be agreeing with Urvashi here so there must be more than what meets the eye here. Anyhow, she could be right or wrong here. I'll see how BB dramatizes it for Mondays episode πŸ˜†
BullsEye777 thumbnail
Originally posted by: akruz

Even i tell my room mate, that if i was in BB, i wont be able to tolerate Imaam..but shouting is not the necessary solution for all his follies...he is a human being after all...

They have tried talking to him, ignoring him and shouting at him. The only time he is proper is when he is in a position of authority and can boss over others. He is with strong personalities and so is bound to clash
BullsEye777 thumbnail
Originally posted by: smartc

Did u see what transpire leading upto the 3 eggs on one plate incident? I don't remember if LF was on then to see if the edited version did justice to the real incident or not. I mentioned that "I" haven't seen her pick up unnecessary fights... The whole house sans Sapna seems to be agreeing with Urvashi here so there must be more than what meets the eye here. Anyhow, she could be right or wrong here. I'll see how BB dramatizes it for Mondays episode πŸ˜†

Sapna is deliberately keeping out if the fight as she does not want to get invovled in food related issuesπŸ‘
khoslakadhokla thumbnail
Awww...I actually find it cute to see Kar cribbing about ppl not being excited for Christmas... πŸ˜†
BullsEye777 thumbnail
Del, Karishma, Sapna shouting/singing Jingle Bells and Delu starts singing another song in between (Santa Claus is coming to town) and everyone stops thinking what she is doingπŸ˜† She really thought that was the song
BullsEye777 thumbnail
Prediction for Karishma in 3 years - she will have a child and Sapna telling her that will be the best time as per age instead of waiting.. She also missed the boat that way and before she realised she was 39-40
smartc thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
So they had rum cake & both Imam & Sana had it. Sana said that she didn't like it becuz of its bitter taste. Wow... So Sana eats rum cake & thinks that alcohol drinking is banned for Muslims only in Ramadan?? Hats off to her for NOT knowing the basics...