LIVE Discussion Thread 76 Note pg 74 - Page 76

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by BullsEye777

They have tried talking to him, ignoring him and shouting at him. The only time he is proper is when he is in a position of authority and can boss over others. He is with strong personalities and so is bound to clash

Unfortunately both Urvashi and Imaam are my favorites...so wouldnt want a bad equation between the two,...😊
Aaska's cooking upma, then a couple of dosa, now halwa...

Havent seen Delnaaz cooking at the stove for many weeks now ðŸ˜•
Originally posted by akruz

Unfortunately both Urvashi and Imaam are my favorites...so wouldnt want a bad equation between the two,...😊

One thing for both these characters - they will forget and  forgive soon.. Plus this food thing is not a personal issue
Sapna is so un-empathetic and insensitive discussing about her griefs of not having kids after the age of 40 , in front of dellu, knowing that Delnaz is also 40 + and can't have kids ...
she should not say such things in front of her...she must've felt hurt
Edited by tanya.91 - 11 years ago
Imam getting dressed.. Looking young with his makeup
Originally posted by khoslakadhokla

Awww...I actually find it cute to see Kar cribbing about ppl not being excited for Christmas... ðŸ˜†
if only she would stop thinking about footage all the time,, she is not a bad person
From a viewer perspective fights dont go down well and especially fights related to food. Even the Rajeev-Urvashi food fight "looked" seriously idiotic. Imam has all the sympathies these days from the time all the housemates went against him. Its human tendency to support the underdog and the one with no support. Urvashi pouncing on Imam because of food (she might have a good reason hunger issue-limited ration) but from outside it does not look good. This issue completely ruined a chance for an Urvashi-win. 
Originally posted by akruz

Even i tell my room mate, that if i was in BB, i wont be able to tolerate Imaam..but shouting is not the necessary solution for all his follies...he is a human being after all...

ok so few days back when everyone was ignoring imam then people were saying how rude and insensitive they were..now what are they supposed to do?neither shout at this impertinent prick nor give him a cold shoulder?

Imam has been eating their share for the longest time..i am happy he was snubbed..and i am surprised to see support for this over confident and wacko person who uses ashleel words 
Originally posted by ablazedmelody

From a viewer perspective fights dont go down well and especially fights related to food. Even the Rajeev-Urvashi food fight "looked" seriously idiotic. Imam has all the sympathies these days from the time all the housemates went against him. Its human tendency to support the underdog and the one with no support. Urvashi pouncing on Imam because of food (she might have a good reason hunger issue-limited ration) but from outside it does not look good. This issue completely ruined a chance for an Urvashi-win. 

well if that be the viewers perspective then delu is winning hands down lol
Everyone is making fun of imam except sana