Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MrChatVsNorway thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: neha23

Everyone is making fun of imam except sana

she doesn't say anything but makes weird faces as if she will burst out laughing watching imam's antics..
-Rambler- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rajluvsshvpavti

she doesn't say anything but makes weird faces as if she will burst out laughing watching imam's antics..

Atleast she does not get into any fights and abuse anyone
Edited by neha23 - 11 years ago
smartc thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
It was decided long time back that Del will win th show.. Or in her absence, it'd be Aashka.. But to dramatize the show, it's going to come down to so called "good vs. evil" fight in the form of Del vs. Urvashi ... I just watch the show now to enjoy the last few days of my fav contestants together :))
ablazedmelody thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: rajluvsshvpavti

well if that be the viewers perspective then delu is winning hands down lol

I do sense a Delu or Aashka win this season. I cant stand either of the two but they are playing the safest rest are not big celebs. Urvashi was doing superb so far and even Sallu supported her everytime. If I have to pinpoint errors she made then it was only one in the past (food fight with Raj) and after months she just did another today .. which makes me feel its hard for a win with this fresh idiotic fight 2 weeks before the finale. All of them are supporting Urvashi in this but none of them shouted or said a word when the fight was on. 
smartc thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I call Karishma & Sana politically correct contestants.. They are not too different than Delnaaz to be honest as they want to remain in the good books of everyone.. There's nothing bad about it though as everyone plays this game at his or her own terms.
BullsEye777 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Karishma telling BB to make sure that Imam is fine and whispers that she does not think he is alright.. Edited by BullsEye777 - 11 years ago
BullsEye777 thumbnail
BB giving time to Karishma. She does not have much to says and tells BB to come  and live with Imam and then he willunerstand
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Karishma is so pretty 😳
BullsEye777 thumbnail
Karishma does not have much energy.She starts 'There is a hole in my bucket' with energy and end in  2 lines with a murmur😆 Edited by BullsEye777 - 11 years ago
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
LMAAAOOO.. Karishma.. jaago jaago jaago 2012 hogayi.. 1984 nahi raha hai..🤣

Karishma should definitely stay..