Which Epi u loved Last week ?

Poll

Which Epi u loved Last week ?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 years ago
Hello ABians .I am back with my poll . So Choose ur's . I am sure Like me U too would feel difficult to choose any one day as Whole week was awesome mindblowing coz of Storyline and Kinshuk's Brilliant Acting . For me Whole week rocked . And Pintu / Kinshuk surely was STAR of the WEEK . 

If i have to choose I will choose THURSDAY . Reason surely have to be Kinshuk and his Awesome & more then real Acting . He was superb on thursday . The way he changed himself from cutee , Shy , naughty Boy to Scared tensed Guy was commendable πŸ‘ . So THURSDAY for me πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thursday and Friday actually 

but I just realised that Thursday we had Pintu throughout without Pinky after a long time...so Thursday it is! πŸ˜ƒ

Friday she was back...πŸ˜›
anjumluvkinny thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
difficult choose between thursday n friday but i choose thursday bcoz its full of pintu singh n must say kinshuk is "king of expression"

Originally posted by: kmfan_2

Thursday and Friday actually 

but I just realised that Thursday we had Pintu throughout without Pinky after a long time...so Thursday it is! πŸ˜ƒ

Friday she was back...πŸ˜›

Hahaa Di Good one . Yes Thursday and Friday both were outstanding and full of Pintuji in whole episode . But Thursday ko humein Pinky ka thopda nahi dekhna pada tha πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: anjumluvkinny

difficult choose between thursday n friday but i choose thursday bcoz its full of pintu singh n must say kinshuk is "king of expression"

K for Kinshuk ...K for King of Expression πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ 
ZoyaluvsKinshuk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thursday ...wowww intersting trackπŸ˜ƒ
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Impossible to answer all the episode started from Monday-Friday were brilliant. But Thursday is best not because of Pintu's brilliant acting. Pintu was brilliant throughout the week from Monday-Friday. He expressed every scene beautifully but I will also choose Thursday because as all said it was without Pinky.