Sugni AND Adi - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
she can't love Adi deeply until TVS dies coz she loves both TVS and Adi equally.
thank goodness the video doesn't work for me or I might have thrown up...a woman lusting after her lover's nephew and a nephew lusting after his uncle's love. We don't tolerate this in the US but the CVs have serious boundary issues. GROSS...then again people rejoice in watching dramas where a woman fell in love with a boy she "raised" like a son and was married to that boy's elder brother...what next? An uncle marrying his niece? 
Watch the VM's we made for Vikram and Sugni and see the love and the chemistry b/w both of them ... just watching that u will fall in love with their love But here I didnt see any love it was not looking as love but something elsešŸ¤¢
Edited by ronshaan - 11 years ago
Originally posted by venesa

even we can say the same
stp hating vikram

I don't hate TVS. I just don't see him as Sugni's lover anymore. I like TVS as a grey character or even if he remarries some other woman. I just don't think he and Sugni are right for each other. In addition she and Adi seem compatible.
Originally posted by KajAnj

Sugni has not yet given the right by the director to show love etc so she's quiet.

the  pont is not whtehr the director gave her the ok to show love... the director must gave the audience an idea as to where her emotions  are heading, and what i am saying is that i am seeing pity and not love, therefore then thatt is what the directors are asking her to show...!

offcourse cvs and directors need firing long time from this show.