ArViAshVik Heaven#58Saanso ne baandhi hai dor piya - Page 8

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by style14

Its shameful.. Woman are getting raped everywhere.. I was shocked to hear that a 3 yr old child was raped.. these ppl deserve the worse punishment there is, death is not enough..
shailee in tamilnadu a father😡 raped his  5 yr own daughter last month and he was arrested.,girls doesnt hav safety anywhere its really a shame😡
Originally posted by Angelfreak_96

Sheetal, have you read AsYa OS: I'm Sorry
First AsYa OS I read 😉

🤣sorry prityy, i don't know the lyrics actually..😆
😆., can u understand d lyrics😉
Originally posted by prityy89

shailee in tamilnadu a father😡 raped his  5 yr own daughter last month and he was arrested.,girls doesnt hav safety anywhere its really a shame😡

God, thats disgusting😡 These ppl need to be beaten up in public..
Originally posted by arjunpurvixo

First AsYa OS I read 😉
really..same here...😳
This may sound a bit immature of me, however, what's the need to rape an innocent person? What's the need to take away the purity of someone who did NOTHING to you? There's lots of women out there that are throwing their bodies at men and go into the prostitution business. If men are craving it so bad, there's no need to take a woman's innocence when there's others that are willing to do it for free or for cheap pay 😡
Originally posted by style14

Its shameful.. Woman are getting raped everywhere.. I was shocked to hear that a 3 yr old child was raped.. these ppl deserve the worsepunishmentthere is, death is not enough..

shailee d..these wonens are protesting against DelhiGangrape at India gate..
and this police (dat too male constables) are doing lathi charge on womens...can u believe it..
now m not proud to be an Indian..
this is end of humanity ppl..a three year old gets raped..;(;(;(
Originally posted by arjunpurvixo

This may sound a bit immature of me, however, what's the need to rape an innocent person? What's the need to take away the purity of someone who did NOTHING to you? There's lots of women out there that are throwing their bodies at men and go into the prostitution business. If men are craving it so bad, there's no need to take a woman's innocence when there's others that are willing to do it for free or for cheap pay 😡
👏👏👏 well said Sheetal
It's not even a question of pleasure when you look at these cases. Men seem to becoming more sadistic towards women solely because of their inferiority in society.

really..same here...😳
Gosh, I just can't wait for our AsYa mitwa from the kidnapping track  Reminds me of Purvi's kidnapping track 😛 When Arjun and Purvi were both looking at the moon and thinking about each other