Daily Discussion ~ 22nd December 2012 - Page 6

Posted: 11 years ago
Sappy acted so weird when bips came in the house. She just jumped on her. And poked in every little sentence bips spoke. Ok, they are friends...but she should understand that bipasha came there for all the contestants.
Edited by blueangel - 11 years ago
Originally posted by blueangel

Sappy acted so weird when bips came in the house. She just jumped on her. And poked in every little sentence bips spoke. Ok, they are friends...but she should understand that bipasha came there for all the contestants.

Sapna is so starved for attention and so desperate, she likes to show off that she knows all these celebs. It is so obvious from her photos online and the way she always jumps around and tries to be loud for attention. She is definitely not my type, sucks up to celebs and name-throws.
I liked when Salman pointed out Rajeev for barking at Imaam unnecessarily.. but I feel he should have said it MORE seriously and sternly.. or in today's episode he should point Rajeev out ON HIS FACE when he goes inside the house.. for stop being mean and cheap with Imaam.. I feel Imaam was much better when he remained calm after Rajeev barked at him!
Originally posted by Nach_Baliye

Sapna is so starved for attention and so desperate, she likes to show off that she knows all these celebs. It is so obvious from her photos online and the way she always jumps around and tries to be loud for attention. She is definitely not my type, sucks up to celebs and name-throws.

I dont think they are friends Sapna must be knowing Bipasha more personally than others but yes she behaved weird when she saw Bipasha.. the way she jumped on her like a monkey jumps on a tree.. and the way she was over-excited that her facial muscles were so obviously restless.. and the way she was interrupting Bipasha on every sentence.. completing it for her.. the way she was shouting at Christmas goodies.. bahut ziada ho gaya tha.. Sapna just wanted to show she is more closer to Bipasha than others around.. which was weird and i felt like.. "Okayyy.. we know u know her ...now chill"