zohra18 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
i saw many posts sayin tat mb show has bcome boring nd madhu rk dnt ve tat passion ne more. cumon guys dey r d hottest couple n each n every scene it s like a treat to watch them and moreover it s our show v should support it nd v cnt xpect romance alwaya nd d story cnt revolve  only around rishabala guys every other character has a role to play so jus stop complainin nd watch d show u  never know wen ur up for the biggest suprise

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vid6 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
So true...but must agree the hugging scenes these days are thandaaa though. Anyway...Not that I am complaining wanted to let my feelings as well.
tabby999 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
everyone here has his own opinion so dont worry but there r still things which if cvz will not take innto consideration will spoil the show
JOHNdaCENA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
agree cnt undrstnd wat sme dumbs want .
agree, people here spoil the mood of others and welcome trolls to troll
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
I will complain as much as I want! Sorry!😆 

Are people meant to praise even when its going downhill? Becoming a fan means turning a blind eye? Is that the moto you are promoting?!!! *just curious*
Edited by _innocent_ - 11 years ago
Mogwai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
The problem I see in this forum...actually it's in most forums...members fail to differentiate between a constructive crticism post and an out and out bashing post. There's a difference between the 2!

We can't expect everyone to be all happy happy smiley smiley all the time ðŸ˜† someone that is a part of the audience can point out the show's shortcomings or rant abt XYZ if they want. Otherwise what's the purpose of an open forum? ðŸ˜•

And finally the thing that worries me the most abt this place is that pple don't actually read what you have written., They just jump down your throat! Too much aggression going on here 😆
bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Its not OUR show. We did not produce it, direct it, finance it or act in it. We are just the viewers and you dont get to claim ownership for that. THAT infact is the problem that led to a closing down of a certain show. Viewers somehow thinking they have a right over it.

Just like i go gaga when the show is good i have full right to criticise when its going downhill. And i dont need to support substandard fare.

And pls, dont throw the ridiculous "dont watch it " line at me after reading this. I will do exactly what i please and express my opinion wherever and whenever i feel like