Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vidya.anand thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: haruhi26

hmmm lets wait for a few more episodes before we come to that

she was only introduced as the new female lead dear, we dont know if she's for Arjun or not
and besides i doubt i'm ready for it yet, Riya still dear to my heart😊

you are right but i guess by the looks of it, she will be paired with Arjun only...so be prepared to accept it!!

Mimi2609 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: vidya.anand

you are right but i guess by the looks of it, she will be paired with Arjun only...so be prepared to accept it!!

yep maybe she's for him Vidya, but like you said maybe Nadia isnt even her right name, besides they will take a bit longer to show anything between Arjun and Nadia
cause Nadia is not like Riya, i doubt we'll see her looking with admiration at Arjun's back😊
harshil_radhi28 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i like ardia or ardiya either one would work for me plz not aria its a humble request plz i dont mean to hurt anybody who wants keep aria name but plz again its a humble request not aria...
Aaliya_Fizz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Dn't name them guys,nadia uska reel name nai hai,she s under cover cop..kal tak ka wait karna padega.
vidya.anand thumbnail
Originally posted by: haruhi26

yep maybe she's for him Vidya, but like you said maybe Nadia isnt even her right name, besides they will take a bit longer to show anything between Arjun and Nadia
cause Nadia is not like Riya, i doubt we'll see her looking with admiration at Arjun's back😊

yeah...i guess that will make it all the more interesting!! πŸ˜†
MastiMuskaan thumbnail
If her name is nadia then hoq bout ariya2 πŸ˜‰
AeDilHaiMushkil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

yeah...i guess that will make it all the more interesting!! πŸ˜†

Well said guys.. We're in for a lot of action ahead..
She's gonna give him a run for his money at stunts! Did u observe, she called him 'tum' ??πŸ˜‰  And well, she did leave him speechless when she blamed him for the failure.. So, what say, ab se Samajhna aur Samajhana band?
Can't wait for her dynamics with the rest of the team.. Coz she seems to be senior to Shree and Chottu, it'll be interesting to watch her react to their antics..  Does that mean we'll have more fireworks between Arjun-Rathore-(Nadia)..
And yes, Raja ki Rani is back.. Only she's not the dimples and docile Riya anymore.. πŸ˜‰

Can't wait for more..

vidya.anand thumbnail
Originally posted by: mohabbatgirl

Well said guys.. We're in for a lot of action ahead..
She's gonna give him a run for his money at stunts! Did u observe, she called him 'tum' ??πŸ˜‰  And well, she did leave him speechless when she blamed him for the failure.. So, what say, ab se Samajhna aur Samajhana band?
Can't wait for her dynamics with the rest of the team.. Coz she seems to be senior to Shree and Chottu, it'll be interesting to watch her react to their antics..  Does that mean we'll have more fireworks between Arjun-Rathore-(Nadia)..
And yes, Raja ki Rani is back.. Only she's not the dimples and docile Riya anymore.. πŸ˜‰

Can't wait for more..

takkhar ki hogi...for sure...loved the way she took the hint and bent down...it was cool to see such a comrade in the very first episode itself...brilliance spilled all over them! loved it!
purecure thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
kuch bhi chalea lekin plss not aria ya ariya2...!!!

plss a humble request...!!!
AeDilHaiMushkil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

takkhar ki hogi...for sure...loved the way she took the hint and bent down...it was cool to see such a comrade in the very first episode itself...brilliance spilled all over them! loved it!

I know! That bit was brilliant! I mean no offense to Ariya pankhas, coz I clearly am one of those, yet I have to say, that I am really looking fwd to a track with Shaleen-Sheetal.. Coz clearly, they click!