sikandar ?????? - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Definately not! Or else why would have they introduced the lead? And Shubh shubh bolo!!
Originally posted by ehmmbh_luvr

no i dont think they got sikander's topic because they plan to shut the show...but maybe because they wanted to disclose arjun's past in front of the new lead...or else how else would she come to know about his past,his aloofness,his tragic past,his helplessness...if u remember that riya too developed a soft corner for arjun only after she came to know about his tragic past...so i guess the cvs too wanted to bring this angle before the new lead so that she comes to know the real reason behind his anger,his rudeness n she comes to know that behind this facade there is a soft loving heart who mourns for his dead wife๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
P.S this is completly my take but u know what dont u wory intni jaldi humara arjun band nai ho sakta๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ...abhi toh after the new lead's entry hum arjunians ki umeede badi hai!๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ...they would have never planned a new lead if they were to shut it...so chill n njoy the show beacse i'm pretty sure aaj se each episode will be nothing less than superb๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Agreed :)
Hey ...
Maybe they just wanted to show us a bit of Arjun's past ... N remind of the main reason why Arjun joined ETF ...
N don't worry Arjun is not gonna end ...
The Starplus very well knows how to manage the time slots ... So hopefully the wont disappoint us :)