Arjun

ETF: Back with a bang... - Page 4

mushiroxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
she is different; strong, bold and a trained cop... so comparing her with riya would be unfair my dear...😳
riya was a beginner and that was the beauty of her character, she had a journey to travel learning from arjun at every step.😛 but alas!!!
ok now back to nadia, she is cool, brave and gutsy...an all in all cop material...👍🏼

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

salta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: mushiroxx

she is different; strong, bold and a trained cop... so comparing her with riya would be unfair my dear...😳
riya was a beginner and that was the beauty of her character, she had a journey to travel learning from arjun at every step.😛 but alas!!!
ok now back to nadia, she is cool, brave and gutsy...an all in all cop material...👍🏼

mushi...i'm not comparing...but since the show started i wished that they would show a cop who would be really good at everything...and she is...
mushiroxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: meghasingh

mushi...i'm not comparing...but since the show started i wished that they would show a cop who would be really good at everything...and she is...

i know dear ...😛 she is s perfect choice as a cop u always wanted... 😊 she is like u na..dabang.
😉 now u can very well imagine, how it feels when a character who is so like u, whom u actually look up to is killed all of a sudden... (lol sorry im back to my sad mode again)😆