How was the new girl...

Posted: 11 years ago
I think she was best at her place...impressive action by her...the fight with Arjun was awesome...

And to make more interesting the added the sikander part...

But i was little disappointed...i thought when Nadia was on gunpoint i thought Arjun will remeber Riya but no...CV's dint wanted that...

she's good, but i wanna watch some more episodes before saying anything😊

Arjun maybe didnt remember Riya, but i remembered her😭
Originally posted by resham

I think she was best at her place...impressive action by her...the fight with Arjun was awesome...

And to make more interesting the added the sikander part...

But i was little disappointed...i thought when Nadia was on gunpoint i thought Arjun will remeber Riya but no...CV's dint wanted that...

because showing Riya would be suicide dear.. Hamare zakhmo pe namak dalna hoga..
They did it for our own good..!
Hot,sexy and mindblowing..hot while fighting..sexy while dancing..and mindblowing in action❤️
Originally posted by haruhi26

she's good, but i wanna watch some more episodes before saying anything😊

Arjun maybe didnt remember Riya, but i remembered her😭

As it was her 1st episode and that too action so it was much more better...i dint expected the action part from her vn i saw her in 1st half

AB KYA KAHO MEIN...RIYA NE SHOW CHOAD DIA TOH CV'S KUCH TOH KARENE HI ...SO EK NAYA CHARACTER LE AYE...SHOW MUST GO ON...AB FLASHBACK DIKHA KE AUR CONFUSION NAHI BADHAENGE...AB ARJUN-RIYA KO DIKHANE KA MATLAB NAHI HAI...ARJUN KE LIE NEW FEMALE LEad aa chuki hai...

Originally posted by ValleryRose

because showing Riya would be suicide dear.. Hamare zakhmo pe namak dalna hoga..
They did it for our own good..!

No it shud b shown in other way also dear that he lost her in such situation...i think they dint show bcz they wanted to show Roshni in the end
she was brilliant on her part...and had a rocking chemistry with Arjun..
she is fit for her cop
and her chemistry is gud with arjun
she is also strong and brave
i think she is  pretty good😃😃...u know there is just no confusion b/w her character n riya's character...she is way different n i like that fact...riya holds a special place in my heart but i'm glad cvs maintained a difference b/w the characters n by doing this they have erased all scopes of comparison...i think she'll be able to win our hearts in a short time...!