How was the new girl... - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
riya ko dikhane ka matlab hai hamein uski firse yad dilana ...cv's ye kam vule se vi nahi karenge  cause dey know...wht impact riya hv on us...
n sana hv 2 live 4 hr health ab cvs hv 2 do smthng ...we hv  2 acpt it๐Ÿ˜ญ...n new lead ko hi hamein dekhna hoga dear...

yet i dnt like da chmstry bt fight is gd imprsv๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

i ges sikandr wala chapter  dikhakr cv's humein firse arjun ki past ko reveal ke taraf le ja rahe hai cs dey now hv a lead

Originally posted by rnfandeboo

AB KYA KAHO MEIN...RIYA NE SHOW CHOAD DIA TOH CV'S KUCH TOH KARENE HI ...SO EK NAYA CHARACTER LE AYE...SHOW MUST GO ON...AB FLASHBACK DIKHA KE AUR CONFUSION NAHI BADHAENGE...AB ARJUN-RIYA KO DIKHANE KA MATLAB NAHI HAI...ARJUN KE LIE NEW FEMALE LEad aa chuki hai...

I AGREE...NADIA IS GOOD IN HER PART...AND IMPRESSIVE ENTRY...NOW THE SHOW IS GOINA MOVE A STEP FURTHER...HATS OFF TO DEBASHISH AND ANSHUL...WELL WRITTEN SCRIPT+ SUPERB STARS... ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Quite Impressive, much better from her auditions. Well, she was good. Looking forward to Sunday Episode.
I think the new lead is pretty good. She was outstanding in todays episode. :)
Hey ...
The NL is just amazing ... :)
not bad..i'm waiting for more epids...she handle arjun very well..she d't scares him..i like it..
i like her alot i think she acts perfectly like a cop and guys plz try to understand that sana khan left the show deliberately no one forced her to do that and we should respect her decision and should give sheetal atleast a chance i am sure she and shaleen can create a sizzling love story if CVs will give them a strong story.