Diya Aur Baati Hum

#Make 2012 Callenders DABH Team#

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-Raz-

IF-Rockerz

-Raz-

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 8:59am | IP Logged
                                                                       Hello People...Tongue
                                                   Have you lot heard of the contest??
                                                                              No?
                                                           What I'm I talking about??LOL

Well Well Its pretty simple..
                        Its from our good great cracy-creative Stuts...Create you own CALENDARS 

The Rules are pretty Simple but before i go any further let me give the original link so i don't confuse you lot...As you can tell I am very bad at expressing my self and explainingOuch
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3337916

In Simpler Terms, this is what they are looking for 
1.We need to work as a team and that is why i thought we could work as a DABH team LOL We need up to 2 - 4 members...But i am checking to see if we can get any more.Wink
2. We need to select a theme.
3.We need different pictures with different people/couples/places etc for each month. Meaning 12 different photos fo differing months.
4. We have to upload them on imgur.com
5. Our work must be original. There is no way we can use siggies from ours or siggies that have been on the forum from the past Big smile

Rules :
 Up to 3 Calenders can be sent

*NB* We are going to be judged for a team work..
Those who want to participate with me 
Please write it here
Going to get this stickyBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--BimBim---Liebe-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "#Make 2012 Callenders DABH Team#" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Liebe-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Liebe-

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 9:39am | IP Logged
nice idea...but in dabh so many people r so busy with their studies and some may not available bcz of vocation...

-Raz-

IF-Rockerz

-Raz-

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Udnis I realised..well I will have the topic closed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top