Diya Aur Baati Hum

#Make 2012 Callenders DABH Team#

ZaaraBB thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
                                                                       Hello People...πŸ˜›
                                                   Have you lot heard of the contest??
                                                                              No?
                                                           What I'm I talking about??πŸ˜†

Well Well Its pretty simple..
                        Its from our good great cracy-creative Stuts...Create you own CALENDARS 

The Rules are pretty Simple but before i go any further let me give the original link so i don't confuse you lot...As you can tell I am very bad at expressing my self and explaining
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3337916

In Simpler Terms, this is what they are looking for 
1.We need to work as a team and that is why i thought we could work as a DABH team πŸ˜† We need up to 2 - 4 members...But i am checking to see if we can get any more.πŸ˜‰
2. We need to select a theme.
3.We need different pictures with different people/couples/places etc for each month. Meaning 12 different photos fo differing months.
4. We have to upload them on imgur.com
5. Our work must be original. There is no way we can use siggies from ours or siggies that have been on the forum from the past πŸ˜ƒ

Rules :
 Up to 3 Calenders can be sent

*NB* We are going to be judged for a team work..
Those who want to participate with me 
Please write it here
Going to get this stickyπŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Liebe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice idea...but in dabh so many people r so busy with their studies and some may not available bcz of vocation...
ZaaraBB thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Udnis I realised..well I will have the topic closed