Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chippeshwini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
LOOL as long as birds will sing, pigs will have curly tails, and electric fans won't debate with you about the rights of Kurds

Salman will continue making ghise pite South remakes =)
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: _NaughtyBoy_

as if dabangg and ETT were remakes πŸ₯±

i know he does two remakes ready and bodguard and  maybe Wanted ( not sure ) people just saying nonsense!! dabangg 1and its sequel are new and ETT as well!! Whereas the south copied dabanggπŸ˜‰πŸ˜† The script dabangg was brought to Arbaz as i guess others were not interested or whatever the reason, The Khans liked the script and took a chance and it worked!! πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘
Edited by wat_up - 11 years ago
ILoveDrama thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Its at least better than remaking the old Hindi classics IMHO.
And why not aim for wider audience by remaking the south flicks...
Just hate it when people try to put down the south movies, 
at least they are better than wannabe Hollywood remakes...
They are made for the people who like to watch them 
Also we have all kinds of movie made in BW to cater all genres, so why the out cry only for these??

blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Wave.

Behti ganga me hath dhote jao

Behti Ganga ke ooper bahut jaldi DAM banne wala hai...
Torture in the making by sohail and salman. The brother combination has always been awful latest example is dabangg 2 where arbaaz and salman were so bad. 

Salman just can't stop doing south remakes. But I don't blame him, he doesn't get offers from good directors and producers hence he and his brothers make movies together were they copy other movies.  
2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: PuffinHypercity

Torture in the making by sohail and salman. The brother combination has always been awful latest example is dabangg 2 where arbaaz and salman were so bad. 

Salman just can't stop doing south remakes. But I don't blame him, he doesn't get offers from good directors and producers hence he and his brothers make movies together were they copy other movies.  

he lost his acting abilities after katrina came to his life IMO πŸ₯±
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: _NaughtyBoy_

he lost his acting abilities after katrina came to his life IMO πŸ₯±

Good one!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

And him not getting any movies by good directors omgeee im laughing so hard!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
ILoveDrama thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
^^ Didn't you guys know he learnt all the current acting that he is doing from his EX (read Kat) hence people are feeling like he doesn't act😲 and he's not a good actorπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Kal El thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Salman = modern day version of 80s Jeetendra
ramu61 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hahah, some haters here. everyone wants to do a movie with salman these days. the guy has unbeatable screen presence. he rocked in dabangg. it was pure entertainment. he never said its a thought provoking intelligent movie. it was meant to be a fun movie with jokes and ott action. it was funny. it fulfilled its purpose, audience was laughing nonstop. they enjoyed themselves, had a good evening, and some people here are saying same thing over and over, but dobtay ko tinka sahara hehe. 

i didn't like ett much, but dabangg 2 was awesome. and his acting was not bad like some people are saying. the man can act, he isn't trying to prove it to anyone, unlike some people who want people to praise them all day long. "call me talented, call talented please. 1 word for me, gentle, 25 for anuskha? how dare you!!!!??" πŸ€£