Heartbreak Warfare [One-Shots] Updated 25/12

Posted: 11 years ago

Hi guys,

While I'm still catching up with all my episodes, this show's got a hold on me and I can't stop thinking about it. So I have decided to pen down my thoughts in form of missing scenes, character insights and future scenes. I've just got a few now but I fully intend to continue it when inspiration strikes.

They are all one-shots in their own right and don't follow any timeline as such. I'll try my best to be clear about the events before/during/after these moments.

It's my first attempt with this show so please excuse me if it's a little OTT (I'm making up some of the back stories as I go along). So here it goes:

Heartbreak Warfare [A Collection of One-Shots]

Index

[missing scene 01 - prithvi]

[missing scene 02 - meera]

[character insight 01 - prithvi]

[character insight 02 - meera]

[character insight 03 - prithvi]

Edited by chainedreamer - 11 years ago

[missing scene 01 - prithvi]

He wakes up in a cold sweat. Her voice is still ringing in his ears and he feels her words coursing through his veins – mixed invariably with the very blood that she maligned – as much a part of him and just as defining. In the quiet of the night, he struggles to drown the roar of her words. He clenches his hands and digs his nails deep into the wound (He had tried to bleed her words out). 

Far away in a dark storeroom of the grand haveli, her face twists in pain as she covers her ears, still asleep.

[missing scene 02 - meera]

It's hot and she feels like she could suffocate but she doesn't pull down her covers. She wraps them around tighter. A protection, a cacoon. Her arm still hurts where she had scrapped it clean but it still feels dirty. She knows she should be sleeping - it's late and she's exhausted. But whenever she closes her eyes, they're there. Looking at her, surrounding her, coming closer and… she sits up wide-awake. Her eyes frantically looking for him, making sure he is still there.

She may call him a jaanwar, but he keeps her demons at bay.

WOW  ...That is awesome ... ! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Take a bow dear ... you write beautifully ... πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Would love to read more of these !

PS: Am Usha ... what do I call you ? πŸ˜Š
Written fantastically ! Not at all OTT , I'm Gargi , what's your name sweetu ? πŸ€—
hey, luvd ur writing. B active here.
grt writing...πŸ‘
waiting to read more..πŸ˜ƒ
wow very well written... gr8 job dear...πŸ‘
Excellent.  Looking forward to more...
Thank you so much guys! πŸ€—

You guys can call me KD and I'm really looking forward to having discussions with you guys over the weekend (since that's the only time I get to catch up on my episodes!). I'll definitely try to get online more often!

In the meantime, here's another update. Hope you like it! πŸ˜³

[character insight 01 - prithvi]

There is a fire that's spreading under his skin and threatens to turn him to ashes. How he reaches the haveli in one piece is a mystery, even to him. All he sees is the blinding red hue of rage and the picture that's burned into his brain after a single glance. 

He can't believe he didn't see it before. He has never perceived himself as dense, no matter what she says. He's usually been pretty astute. He hasn't had much of a choice, what with Daata Thakur entrusting him with so many responsibilities and the people of baara gaon relying on him to do right by them.  

But she' she has always had an upper hand on him. He hates it but he knows its true. Whenever he thinks he's finally figured her out, she changes. Things would be simpler if she was wrong and he was right and it was just that. But he has seen her shed real tears of anguish for her mother, begged him for her sake (but never hers) and heard the worry and joy heavy in her voice when she talks about her. She always appears genuine in those moments and it throws him off.

He clutches the picture tighter, stealing a glance at it to remind himself of her betrayal. He wants to tear it to shreds. Questions spin around in his head. Who was he, why did he comes here, how did she know him, how well, how long, and perhaps the most piercing one that he wouldn't dare to think out loud - who was he to her?

Somewhere he knows it's her love-you-love-you majnu and that just fills him with more anger. He has never been one to be easily fooled and right now he feels like the biggest fool around.

He tells himself that his anger is a result of his concern for Daata Thakur, but the minute he sees her, looking oh-so-innocent as she circles the tulsi, he forgets everything except her and her majnu and how close they were standing in the picture.

And as he overpowers her, trapping her physically ' he is no longer Prithvi, Daata Thakur's sewak - he's just a man reminding a woman he's still around.

Edited by chainedreamer - 11 years ago
Phew  !!!!  ... that was awesome ... I was almost holding my breath ... reading it ...  πŸ˜†

You've painted a picture of Prithvi that is so vivid ! πŸ‘

Hope we get to read at least a couple of scenarios a week !  πŸ‘πŸΌ