We were right...arent we aliya??

Posted: 11 years ago
Hey alll...

I am just in awe...I am shocked to read all the nice things abt nadia...I thought ppl will not like her...but they did...me and aliya said the same thing in a thread. ..give the new lead a chance.

Dekhne se pehle hi judge kar lete ho...han nai to.

Wel well my dear aliya...kahan ho...hum sahi the yaar...waise mere ko kitna kharab lag ra...I missed the epi...but but but...I enjoyed the comments...so hum sahi the...ppl gave nadia a chance and as reviews say...SHE KILLED IT...YAYYY...

KAL KA BESABRI SE INTeZAAR HAI...I WANT TO SEE NADIA TOOO...

Gorky sir congratulations. ..aapki nadia to chha gayi... 😉
Yup definitely Hands down to Goorky sir for such a fabulous lead...

she is definitely fitting into the shoes of a cop...
I think even she has a past...it's my opinion...
u both were right
hum log hi kuch jada over react kare te
aur ye nadia to fit hai
cop ke liye
she is strong,brave,
arjun and nadia together are also looking gud
u r right muskaan nadia to cha gayi
Exactly!! I can't tell you how happy I am to have finally got a female lead..

I am surprised by the no. of reviews and compliments Sheetal has garnered in a single episode..

She definitely looks solid material.. and if the hand-to-hand combat with our Akdu Rawte is to be believed, she's gonna give him a run for his money at stunts! 😉

Frm tomorrow's promo, looks like she's become a permanent member of the ETF,.

The show's just begun and how!!

Kudos to Team Arjun and all you Arjunians.. 😃😃
muskaan :

go catch the episode at the earliest .. i promise you will love it, it's dhamakedaar and fultoo action packed, and the Arjun-Nadia encounters are something to watch out for ..for today and future⭐️, she's totally different from Riya ..she's bold, she's got attitude and moreover, she can do ACTION scenes and stunts. a big thanx to Gorky sir for giving us such a super-top and dhaansu female lead😃 ..Sheetal rocked the episode more than others tonight👏 !!
Originally posted by polly_03

muskaan :

go catch the episode at the earliest .. i promise you will love it, it's dhamakedaar and fultoo action packed, and the Arjun-Nadia encounters are something to watch out for ..for today and future⭐️, she's totally different from Riya ..she's bold, she's got attitude and moreover, she can do ACTION scenes and stunts. a big thanx to Gorky sir for giving us such a super-top and dhaansu female lead😃 ..Sheetal rocked the episode more than others tonight👏 !!

Absolutely.. tonight's episode was absolutely brilliant! And yes, the role really suits her well, as of now.. She's got the right looks and the right attitude.. And well, though it's too early to comment on her chemistry with Shaleen, I can totally see sparks flying in the future (quite literally) Coz she is a patakha..

Yes, she pretty much owned it today! For the first time in 4 months, I wasn't really paying attention to Arjun/Shaleen.. I guess, it was just the excitement about the Epi.. But yes, looks like she is here to stay!

mohabbatgirl :

she'll have a fantastic chemistry with shaleen i'm telling you, coz she's been a theater actress with veterans like Paresh Rawal in the first place .. toh agar usse Behzaad ke saath bhi pair up kardoge to bhi same results hi hoga ..in fact that was the main reason why i was supporting her entry in the show as the lead. and regarding the hand-to-hand combat scene, if you had noticed then Arjun actually recieved a few punches from her !! i loved that scene when Nadia was blasting off the ETF team for their " taang ladana " while Rathore was confirming whether she was the one who tipped off the police and Arjun sat on the table , both having DAMNMIT written over their faces😆 .
Hey ...
I completely agree the NL is just amazing ...
But I'm still not sure whether she is gonna be a lead for Arjun or rathod ???
But whatever she was fantastic :)
Originally posted by polly_03

mohabbatgirl :

she'll have a fantastic chemistry with shaleen i'm telling you, coz she's been a theater actress with veterans like Paresh Rawal in the first place .. toh agar usse Behzaad ke saath bhi pair up kardoge to bhi same results hi hoga ..in fact that was the main reason why i was supporting her entry in the show as the lead. and regarding the hand-to-hand combat scene, if you had noticed then Arjun actually recieved a few punches from her !! i loved that scene when Nadia was blasting off the ETF team for their " taang ladana " while Rathore was confirming whether she was the one who tipped off the police and Arjun sat on the table , both having DAMNMIT written over their faces😆 .

I knw!! Well same here.. I'd read that she's a theatre actress and that's clearly seen.. She was terrific tonight; perfect portrayal of emotions so far!
yes, Arjun ko maar toh padi! And the way she shoved him with both hands was 👏👏

That was the 'Wow" moment of the day.. For the first time ever, Arjun Rawte was left tongue-tied.. I guess now on, 'Samajhna and Samjhana' are going to be redefined.. Roles reversed, I say.. 😉😆

Oh and btw, I'm Avantika.. May I know your name?? 😃
Edited by mohabbatgirl - 11 years ago
avantika :

yes yes, absolutely ..samajhna aur samjhana is definitely going to be redifined😆 ..and i'm Puloma, but you can call me Polly over here.😊