Krazzy Kinshukians Weekend Adda #5 =)

Posted: 11 years ago

Our Fifth thread, Last Week's one didn't go that far either, hopefully this one completes more pages, and I say this in every thread I make, remember this thread is about Kinshuk, Kinshuk, Kinshuk, so come on Krazzy Kinshukians, let's spam this thread with our Kinshuk Krazziness 😃

Everyone is Invited 😃
Edited by FizaluvsKinshuk - 11 years ago

Members List:

If you want to be added to the list then comment below and I will add you in and you can join in with all our Kinshuk Krazziness 😃

Prishna_DBPS

pavi_19

sandiab

moniluvskinshuk

trinilisa

naneta

kmfan_2

RagvirFan123

FizaluvsKinshuk

-ILoVeKinshuk-

wadi..doll

UrshP

aruntouch

Sumy_luv_KM

Rozey17

Edited by FizaluvsKinshuk - 11 years ago
I love this thread ❤️, i guess i wasn't active enough to have seen this thread where its all about Kinshuk 😳, but thanks for inviting me Fiza 😊.

Plz Do add me to the list of KK
so guys since i am new here can someone plz tell me what kind of posts have to be made about Kinshuk or is it just anything and everything about him 😆
Originally posted by Rozey17

I love this thread ❤️, i guess i wasn't active enough to have seen this thread where its all about Kinshuk 😳, but thanks for inviting me Fiza 😊.

Plz Do add me to the list of KK
so guys since i am new here can someone plz tell me what kind of posts have to be made about Kinshuk or is it just anything and everything about him 😆

Thanks Rozey and yeh I PMed you to let you know 😉 and your welcome and I'll add you in now and you can talk all about Kinshuk and chat 😃
Originally posted by kemmy

Wow vry nice he's so handsome

Hi Kemmy 😃 Yep Kinshuk is soo handsome 😳
Originally posted by Prishna_DBPS

Hello shello ji😉😆

Hi Rachna 😃
Hello Guyz 🤗 
 Just peeped in to say Hii to u all . Will surely will be back after my Dinner . Till then U all continue  Guyzzz Letzzz Rockk this thread . 
Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 11 years ago
Originally posted by moniluvskinshuk

Hello Guyz 🤗 
 Just peeped in to say Hii to u all . Will surely will be back after my Dinner . Till then U all continue  Guyzzz Letzzz Rockk this thread . 

Hey Moni, come back soon after dinner, I'm waiting 😉 😃

Hello my fellow Krazy Kinshukians 😃

I just fell in love with Kinshuk from the first moment i saw him 😳, he was so handsome and wow!!! his style was