Krazzy Kinshukians Weekend Adda #5 =) - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Rozey17

Hello my fellow Krazy Kinshukians 😃

I just fell in love with Kinshuk from the first moment i saw him 😳, he was so handsome and wow!!! his style was

Hey Rozey, so is Pinto Singh the first character you saw which Kinshuk plays? Did you watch any of his other shows? 😃
Hey Fiza,
Yeah Pinto Singh is the first time i ever saw Kinshuk acting 😃, and i must say i just started reading anything and everything available on the internet about him, I just instantly became attracted to him, respected him, loved his acting, and then i discovered the AB forum n i just joined mainly so i can talk all day abt him 😆.
i am just sad that they are taking AB off air

Hey Fiza,
Yeah Pinto Singh is the first time i ever saw Kinshuk acting 😃, and i must say i just started reading anything and everything available on the internet about him, I just instantly became attracted to him, respected him, loved his acting, and then i discovered the AB forum n i just joined mainly so i can talk all day abt him 😆.
i am just sad that they are taking AB off air

You should watch his other shows as well, I'm sure you will love Kinshuk even more and I hope it doesn't go off air and yeah he's soo handsome and a great person that anyone can love him 😉 ðŸ˜ƒ
Hey Fiza,
so then it isn't confirmed??? I read a few post in Ab forum that said it was going off air, thats why i didn't really came back to the forum cuz i was so upset, but then u invited me n i came 😃, but i am glad i re entered cuz after watching KInshuk in last night episode with Varsha, I have to say he is indeed the King of Expressions 😳

Hey Fiza,
so then it isn't confirmed??? I read a few post in Ab forum that said it was going off air, thats why i didn't really came back to the forum cuz i was so upset, but then u invited me n i came 😃, but i am glad i re entered cuz after watching KInshuk in last night episode with Varsha, I have to say he is indeed the King of Expressions 😳

Well not really and said there's no official date and this track can't fnish in 1 week and yeah Kinshuk was doing a great job in yesterday's episode, I was glued to the screen when he was on 😳
OMG!!! Thanks u so much for such good news, thanks goodness AB is still on 😃, I will enjoy to my full once i get Prishna scenes as well as my favorite guy Kinshuk 😳.
I know right kinshuk was awesome, like u even i was glued to the screen 😆, i just loved his expressions, and i think this girl varsha is really a ghost.
what do u think Fiza??
Originally posted by FizaluvsKinshuk

Hi Rachna 😃
How are u and what's up

OMG!!! Thanks u so much for such good news, thanks goodness AB is still on 😃, I will enjoy to my full once i get Prishna scenes as well as my favorite guy Kinshuk 😳.
I know right kinshuk was awesome, like u even i was glued to the screen 😆, i just loved his expressions, and i think this girl varsha is really a ghost.
what do u think Fiza??

I don't know, sometimes I don't think she's a ghost and sometimes I do ðŸ˜•
Hello my Kinshukians .I am back How are u all ? ðŸ¤—
Originally posted by Prishna_DBPS

How are u and what's up

Hi Rachna. I'm fine 😃 you? 😳