Afsar Bitiya

Krazzy Kinshukians Weekend Adda #5 =) - Page 4

Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
You are right Fizu AB is going talash way but reverse of it. Talash started with living rozie to spirit (forgot the name) but AB has started from spirit (Varsa) will end at someone living who is doing all this.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Moni completely agree with you Bahut hi beautiful ghost aayi hai Pintu singh ko phislane ke liyeπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I have an idea how Pinto can prove to everyone about Varsha, you know that CCTV Camera Idea that they listened to and Krishna used to catch Dihati, Pinto should show everyone a clip of Varsha as well.
-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by-Prishna_DBPS

You are right Fizu AB is going talash way but reverse of it. Talash started with living rozie to spirit (forgot the name) but AB has started from spirit (Varsa) will end at someone living who is doing all this.

I never watched Talaash but read abbout it so I asked πŸ˜ƒ
This content was originally posted by-FizaluvsKinshuk

I have an idea how Pinto can prove to everyone about Varsha, you know that CCTV Camera Idea that they listened to and Krishna used to catch Dihati, Pinto should show everyone a clip of Varsha as well.

Aur agar Varsha ke Ghost ko CCTV camera ke baare mein bhi pata hua aur usne vo clipping nikaal di ho toπŸ˜‰
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Rachu completely agree with u . It is going REVERSE TALAASH WAY πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ . But MUST SAY I am loving the track and Talassh Music πŸ˜ƒ
This content was originally posted by-Prishna_DBPS

Aur agar Varsha ke Ghost ko CCTV camera ke baare mein bhi pata hua aur usne vo clipping nikaal di ho toπŸ˜‰

Rachu Exactly . if Varsha can come in Prishna's Bedroom , then She can do this very easily πŸ˜‰

I watched it that's why I am telling you. In that movie no one could guess till end that she is a ghost but here story begin with ghost so I believe it will go in opposite directionπŸ˜ƒ

Lol Moni you make me laugh πŸ˜†

hehe Thank u Fizu . Just was watching that Sweet prishna's Phisalne waala scene πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Guyz Why Kinshuk's Rank going down so much ? We should do soemething about it . I can't see him so down πŸ˜­

@Fizu 

Hey Fizu Did u voted for Kinshuk on FB for Best Actor Catg ? if not then I shared the link of it on ur wall on FB .Do LIKE the Pic and SHARE it as many as times U can . We have to make him win .