Krazzy Kinshukians Weekend Adda #5 =) - Page 7

Posted: 11 years ago
Wow I will be eagerly waiting for our hero's Interviews and Hot pics 
Originally posted by moniluvskinshuk

Hello Rozey (Hope I can call u that ) . YesU should watch Kinshuk's all shows . U will love him more and more . And yeah Defo 'K' for Kinshuk and 'K' for King of expressions ðŸ˜‰ . 

Hey Moni (hope I can call u that 😆), yeah of course u can call me Rozey 😃, so is Kinshuk on other shows currently besides Asfar bitiya??

Originally posted by Prishna_DBPS

Hi Rozey glad to meet you yep as Fizu and Moni said do watch all his shows you will fall in love with him

Hey, nice to meet u too, i agree if i watch more of Kinshuk's show i will just love him and his awesome acting even more 😆, everytime i see him on screen, the world just freezes i mean i don't even mind if a mosquito bites me, my eyes just have to be on him Embarrassed

Fizu and Rozey She is not Ghost . In Friday's episode if U will see the Pintu-Varsha scene in Prishnas bedroom , When Pintu throws the towel , just before that U can see Pintu and Varsha's Mirror image on mirror . And I think Ghosr or Spirit can't be seen in mirrors ðŸ˜‰

Okay, thanks 😃, I just hope whatever it is it clears up quickly, i can't stand to see Kinshuk (Pinto) in so much distress 😭
Gosh i don't know which one is hotter!  Purana kinshuk or this new kinshuk in AB?

@Fizu 

Which event u are asking about ? 

@Rozey 

No kinshuk right now is only doing AB , I was talking about his previous shows . ðŸ˜†

@Jackie 

True .Varsha is using this trick only that She will get close to Pintu and Pinu will try to escape from her and By seeing Chance she will get disappear . 

Oh GOD!! Jackie Why u want to kill me ? Before OR After , Kinshuk aka Pintu Singh aka DBPS always always and always looks hottt and sexy . Can't choose anyone . 

@Fizu 

Which event u are asking about ? 

I don't need an event anymore, but now I need an idea for Raising awareness, any ideas?
Originally posted by kemmy

@ fizu wat type of Awareness??

Any type of awareness, around the world anything

@Rozey 

No kinshuk right now is only doing AB , I was talking about his previous shows . ðŸ˜†

oh okay, well thanks for clearing that up 😆, cuz i was worried how did i miss his show.

But i have to admit Kinshuk is so amazing not to mention handsome 😳