||Love/Hate U can't 4get : ViraaJ Dobriyal AT #6|| - Page 19

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by SilentPromises

I dont follow that show ðŸ¤¢ I heard its ending 

Yes, because Ankita is leaving. ðŸ˜†
stil didn't watch KVB this week welcom... How was he??
Guys have u seen him in Just Mohabbat?? It was a show on sony. It was his first show I guess. He played a cool college dude character named "Kabir". Tab se hi mera dil uss pe aa gaya tha. i was in school then ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by sabrina.a

Guys have u seen him in Just Mohabbat?? It was a show on sony. It was his first show I guess. He played a cool college dude character named "Kabir". Tab se hi mera dil uss pe aa gaya tha. i was in school then ðŸ˜†

Nope, I haven't. Though I tried searching for it. ðŸ˜’ I don't know what happened to Sony. It was uploading Just Mohabbat's episode but stopped midway! So they haven't gotten to KVB's part yet. And yes, I'm assuming it was his first show. He appeared in 1999, right? That means it's been 14 years for KVB in the TV industry. ðŸ˜†

But I read quite a bit about Kabir though and he sounds so much like a person who can make hearts flutter. ðŸ˜³ Also, it is very nice that KVB was associated with Just Mohabbat. I've always heard of it/ Whenever the old shows from the 90s are spoken, Just Mohabbat is always one of them. it's quite a classic show. 
Originally posted by mysticgoryfilms

Nope, I haven't. Though I tried searching for it. ðŸ˜’ I don't know what happened to Sony. It was uploading Just Mohabbat's episode but stopped midway! So they haven't gotten to KVB's part yet. And yes, I'm assuming it was his first show. He appeared in 1999, right? That means it's been 14 years for KVB in the TV industry. ðŸ˜†

But I read quite a bit about Kabir though and he sounds so much like a person who can make hearts flutter. ðŸ˜³ Also, it is very nice that KVB was associated with Just Mohabbat. I've always heard of it/ Whenever the old shows from the 90s are spoken, Just Mohabbat is always one of them. it's quite a classic show. 
yes it was great and had some advanced things too if you think about 90s (Hope u understand what i meant 😆). He was so cool in that. His entry was on bike that I can remember.
^ Please talk about him more. ðŸ˜† I can't watch Kabir so might as well hear about him! LOL. How long was KVB in the show?

Also, I heard Avantika Malik, Imran Khan's wife was in the show. Did KVB have any scenes with her? ðŸ˜†
Edited by mysticgoryfilms - 11 years ago
anyone else also following Welcome?? 😛
i am watching it for KV! 😃
YO ppl happy vala valentines day!!! Muha