3 year-old RAPED in DELHI

Posted: 11 years ago
This is the lowest of the low; I cant even find words to narrate this. A 3 year old girl was raped in her play school by the principals husband!!! The child has suffered from extremely serious injuries because many parts of her body were torn apart and damaged. ðŸ˜­

- In another news a 19 year old was gang-raped by 4 people in Bhubanweshwar.

- A 24 year old woman was gang-raped and robbed in Jaipur.

- A 37 year old woman was gang-raped and paraded naked in broad daylight in Tripura.

All of the above has been committed within the span of 24 hours, and that too are the only ones who have actually been reported to the media, now think about the ones reported to the police, and then think about the ones which has not been reported at all due to shame/pressure -- the numbers will be ten fold!

Now I would love to hear all the arguments made against this; how everything is safe and jolly in India, and how you are brainwashed and drinking the cool-aid in this blind patriotism that you continue to defend the ongoing issue without accepting the fact that we do have a problem; and bottom line is India is unsafe for ANY woman ! !

Edited by TheBoss - 11 years ago
Its a very sad news. . .Not only in india but also in many countries of asia stil girls are nt safe. . . . .
It is a reflection of the Indian society. The man or the boy child is still made much off. And it is the woman who does this to him. Correction has to begin from home. The formative years of a child is the base of growing up to be a responsible person towards the family and society. 

Change is not due to being well read, but being educated as to how the world is and how one has to behave. The well read are also some of the worst perpetrators of crime towards women. The male getting away with atrocities committed toward women should be a thing of the past. 

Laws have to be updated and made more strict. Law enforcement needs also to have refresher courses on behavior and their attitude towards their jobs. There has to be a lot done, and there is no time. Sooner the better. Society will be better. The riff raffs will always be there, but stringent laws will keep them in check.
i just hate delhi and whats hapening all over india is just so inhuman and disgusting ,we really got to protest on facebooks ,twitter ,we have to stop it now,believe that we will succed ,we cant live in such risky country ,just posts this list on facebook on politicians account ,we got to do something otherwise this will neve stop
Infact India is one of the MOST messed up countries in the world, with the wierdest currupt and sickening people.

I mean... "Shri Satya Sai Baba" ... a country that can make a monster like him into god. Jeez.

Sach mein dil dukhta hai... sach mein yarr. sach mein.
Indian Government MUST find a way to deal with these sexually deprived horny pigs. 

Soon they would be raping animals. Zoophiles.
Originally posted by Omnipotence

Indian Government MUST find a way to deal with these sexually deprived horny pigs. 

Soon they would be raping animals. Zoophiles.

Its already happening -- just not reported; either people dont think it that big of a deal, or too ashamed to admit/report it.

I read a lot of reports of people having sex with Cows, cats, dogs, buffallos, monkeys!
this is unrelated to this forum.. if you wish to discuss these all , kindly choose debate discussion forum which is apt for such discussion... Sorry..
Originally posted by Lallan-Top

this is unrelated to this forum.. if you wish to discuss these all , kindly choose debate discussion forum which is apt for such discussion... Sorry..

Thank you for playing the mod; I rather discuss some important things then discuss the same old repetitive threads. No need to police it; if you don't like the content please move along to other threads that interest you more. After all its just one thread and not harming you in any shape or form.

Hey please just try protecting your family.
Please.
We can start by our family and then branch out to the country.Its the only way