Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
sad news
the Government needs to wake up and take action against this ASAP
women out there needs to protect themselves no matter what happens.
wake up india and take action against this 

Originally posted by: TheBoss

Its already happening -- just not reported; either people dont think it that big of a deal, or too ashamed to admit/report it.

I read a lot of reports of people having sex with Cows, cats, dogs, buffallos, monkeys!

And the outcome is birth of the following

1- Barun Sobti
2- Karan Singh Grover
3- Gurmeet Chaoudry

Edited by Omnipotence - 11 years ago
-CmPunk123- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
^^That was funny but not needed.
This news really disgruntled me.
How can people be so brutal
It would have been better to have dooms day yest. rather then reading this.
My repungance for these people is everincreasing.
It overcomes any other of my emotion
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
This is so disgusting... Indian government highly need to take action, they are already rated at top country with most crimes around the world in guiness record... They need to voice this out, not keep shut... This is too much and so sick...

Least punishment they should is to be hang on road and all spite and do shit on them... 

bhinder.thind thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I think it's time to stop being proud of family values and traditional India.. Rather check the reality and take required actions to control horny morons. Everything is so f**ked up these days. I hear issues regarding incest sex every other day. Those men should cut off their penis's with shame. It's just disturbing shit. Politicians get orgasms over independence and self dependent India in speeches but are women really independent? Can they go out at night without getting scared of rape? Can they walk in crowded places, buses or trains without getting scared of molestation? If the answer is NO, then Its sorry situation. 

2 days ago there was a news of 63years old women getting raped, yesterday it was 3years old kid and today i heard 12yeard old girl getting raped by 2 minor boys.. Are Indian men really that horny? 

If government can't come up with strict rules,at-least provide sex dolls to perverts and request them to spare women. They can have fun with dolls all day long. '

Edited -- 

Edited by bhinder.thind - 11 years ago
Its just disgusting to read about these crime. What sadistic pleasure does one derive out of all these crimes. Yes they are mentally sick ppl. Similar to the lady who raped kids in US. Similar to the 71 year old pedophile who traveled to another country to abuse young boys. Yes there are sick ppl all around the world. 

India, Like every other country has its share of crimes and sick criminal who need to be punished. With a population of more than billion, with the prisons filled with more criminals than it can hold, with a government which takes years for convicting criminals,resources available,its not a small task. With the execution of Kasab we do hope all the criminals worthy of execution are executed without any outrage. Yes, we need to take strict measures wrt our criminal justice but we have no control over the sick minds hell bent on committing atrocious crimes. 

Sick ppl exist all over this world. Criminal justice is not as easy as telling a sick person "Don't do it"."Don't rape' "Don't Murder".Then there will be no problems in this world. So it is better for each individual to learn how to protect themselves. We have to be prepared to take on the sick ppl and we have to classes for self defense. We have to take measures to carry something to make us feel safe eg pepper spray, maybe a taser or stun guns.Yes, we have to take a step towards our safety. We CANNOT say I am a modern woman,I will go out at night unprepared to face the consequence of the sick ppl around,I want to feel safe roaming around at night freely. NO. You have to be prepared for the worst at all times.

In India before entering an Auto note down the number and name of driver,if possible take the picture of the ID stuck in the auto to a relative. Talk to your parents/sibling while travelling which will give a cautionary signal to any person trying to take advantage of you.

Also I would like to put forth the Crime statistics of India when compared to USA and Canada. Notice the prisoners vs staff vs prison space vs crimes ratio. This data might not be up to date but still gives us an idea. 

Yes India has its own demons to fight but evil exists everywhere (Sounds like some cheesy horror movie tagline 😆).
Edited by DejaVu. - 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Omnipotence

And the outcome is birth of the following

1- Barun Sobti
2- Karan Singh Grover
3- Gurmeet Chaoudry

I am sorry to say this to you Omni but your obsession with putting these TV stars down is quiet disgusting in this matter. There is no need to drag these ppl in this debate. ðŸ¤¢ 
Mahek_No1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
What the F**k is happening to people,  raping a 3 year old, as soon as I read this I started crying this is so sad, I have a 3 year old niece and am very protective over her, that poor 3 year old has had to go through so much pain 😡😡.  😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Bl*ody M*ron of a person.  that man should be tortured so badly that he asks for death but he does not get death he should be tortured for the rest of his life.

I can't believe that people still try to brush these matters under the carpet.  Here in the UK many asian women get raped by family and kids get sexually abused, and still in this country asians brush it under the carpet or turn a blind eye to is.  If someone finds out about an abuse of a child they do nothing about it.  It does not only happen in india it also happens in UK which is a western country ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡ 

Edited by Mahek_No1 - 11 years ago
How about this, I put on my thinking cap and came up with this?

- Hang them upside down and burn the hottest pepper in the world in their faces.
- Cut off their fingers with pliers.
- Make small cuts on their entire body with razor blade.
- Tie two small low voltage AC power to their chests and give give the shock but stop before they die.
- Hammer needles in their toe nails.
- Chop off their balls, fry it and feed it to them.
- Use a dull knife to slowly skin them including their scalp.
- Cut off their dicks and let them bleed slowly.

SIt back on a chair, take a deep breath and enjoy.

And that makes it 500 posts for me; although I didnt wish to reach the milestone this way but I dont fret speaking my mind.

Edited by TheBoss - 11 years ago
Mahek_No1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: TheBoss

How about this, I put on my thinking cap and came up with this?

- Hang them upside down and burn the hottest pepper in the world in their faces.
- Cut off their fingers with pliers.
- Make small cuts on their entire body with razor blade.
- Tie two small low voltage AC power to their chests and give give the shock but stop before they die.
- Hammer needles in their toe nails.
- Chop off their balls, fry it and feed it to them.
- Use a dull knife to slowly skin them including their scalp.
- Cut off their dicks and let them bleed slowly.

SIt back on a chair, take a deep breath and enjoy.

And that makes it 500 posts for me; although I didnt wish to reach the milestone this way but I dont fret speaking my mind.

Thats what should happen to these filthy sh*t heads, and then they should not be hanged, they should be left to suffer and die a very slow death, if this happens then no man in the world will dare to rape a women again.