Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
I cannot deal with this news anymore. The last one was bad enough, it has literally drained me out just thinking about it. I cannot even imagine what the victims are going through. This is so depressing. πŸ˜’Each rape in the news seems to be more horrific than the last. What kind of assholes live in this world? Why don't they immediately come up with the harshest of punishments available for rapists?

How many more kids and women should be raped before the government wakes the f**k up?! πŸ€’

Originally posted by: Mahek_No1

I can't believe that people still try to brush these matters under the carpet.  Here in the UK many asian women get raped by family and kids get sexually abused, and still in this country asians brush it under the carpet or turn a blind eye to is.  If someone finds out about an abuse of a child they do nothing about it.  It does not only happen in india it also happens in UK which is a western country πŸ˜‘ 

Interesting... Unless the family/community covers it up and does not report it I dont see why action is not being taken?

Here in the US/CAN the situation is the exact opposite, they have put everything from sexual touching to gang rape into one term as "sexual assault". Sometime's a few men's life are forever ruined, their careers destroyed over a false accusation which I believe it a bit unfair however I still think these policies need to be in place to deter and keep people afraid.

Originally posted by: Omnipotence

Indian Government MUST find a way to deal with these sexually deprived horny pigs. 

Soon they would be raping animals. Zoophiles.

I had a roommate in college (in India), who "used" mice for her "pleasure"...yuck but true...🀒

Originally posted by: Dexterkilaila

I cannot deal with this news anymore. The last one was bad enough, it has literally drained me out just thinking about it. I cannot even imagine what the victims are going through. This is so depressing. πŸ˜’Each rape in the news seems to be more horrific than the last. What kind of assholes live in this world? Why don't they immediately come up with the harshest of punishments available for rapists?

How many more kids and women should be raped before the government wakes the f**k up?! πŸ€’

And you know the worst part, more than half of them are not even reported in the media...so this is just the tip of the iceberg...
Mahek_No1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I am also sick of these news, if we can't deal with all this I wonder how the victims or the family would be dealing with this crap.

I have a 3 year old niece whom I am very protective of, if someone ever touched her I would not spare them.  I can't even begin to feel how that poor child is.  This is a very side news 😭😭😭.

PS by the way dexter you got your ID back I see.
Edited by Mahek_No1 - 11 years ago

Originally posted by: TheBoss

Interesting... Unless the family/community covers it up and does not report it I dont see why action is not being taken?

Here in the US/CAN the situation is the exact opposite, they have put everything from sexual touching to gang rape into one term as "sexual assault". Sometime's a few men's life are forever ruined, their careers destroyed over a false accusation which I believe it a bit unfair however I still think these policies need to be in place to deter and keep people afraid.

Yes the law always has a flip side, some people misuse it to their advantage...
Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Mahek_No1

I am also sick of these news, if we can't deal with all this I wonder how the victims or the family would be dealing with this crap.

I have a 3 year old niece whom I am very protective of, if someone ever touched her I would not spare them.  I can't even begin to feel how that poor child is.  This is a very side news 😭😭😭.

PS by the way dexter you got your ID back I see.

I know! How cruel would you have to be before you decide to do that to a 3 year old! A baby! How can you even think of sexualizing a baby let alone rape her! Jesus! πŸ˜’

At bold: So you got that PM too? Everyone has been telling me that there is some dexterkilaila12 and 13 PMing them. Its not me. That person is an impersonator. I have always had this ID, it was never blocked. Please don't pay attention to these trolls that claim to be me. I have already reported them to the GM. Thank you. πŸ˜ƒ
Mahek_No1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheBoss

Action is not being taken coz of the so called asian community whom never report these type of things.  The law in this country is really fair and the criminals get punished but if asians don't report such things then justice will never be done.  this is why I say I don't give a sh*t about the asian community, the english are much better than out so called community.

I know of 3 people whom I am very  close to whom were raped for years when they were young and now they are around 47 and 50 years old, in the times when they were young people used to stay quiet about these things but why not speak out now, for god sake this is the 21st century .

Nothing pi*ses me off more than the dogle asians
Mahek_No1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: saitan

I had a roommate in college (in India), who "used" mice for her "pleasure"...yuck but true...🀒

OMG that is so foul man 
bhinder.thind thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I hate saying it but probably jab tak someone of Gandhi's family doesn't get the same treatment .. I wish the same had happened to Ambedkar's family .. At least Rape laws a bit more strict hunde ... 7-10 years jail not enough .. And out of those 7-10 years, courts on average take 3-4 years to say punishment. What's left ? A mere 5-6 years jail for destroying physical as well mental state of woman.  Shame