Members Lounge

3 year-old RAPED in DELHI - Page 6

bhinder.thind thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Mahek_No1

See people always blame god for their actions and say agar allah chahta hain to hum kya kare.

My younger brother always says that if the train is at the train station and I need to travel on it, but I wait and when the train goes from the station so I missed it and then I say allah ki marzi thi, how stupid u miss that train on purpose and then blame god, why blame god, god gave us brains to use.

God is nothing but an excuses punch bag. God is an easy target to hide our failure. Failed in exams? Failed in a job interview? Failed in life? Just say 1 line "Who are we to stop if God wants it?" and all is good. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bhinder.thind thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: CmPunk12321

Its disappointing.I am simply flabbergasted.

These are the acts of satan.So finally i think the Age of Lucifer has descended upon us.
Really is dreadful

Umm Not really. You can't say it. What if I say it's all because people idolize Brahma? Now I don't need to tell Brahma-Saraswati connection to anyone. Or If I say Its all because the Gods were (If there were any?) sex perverts. Brahma, Shiva and Vishnu raped Anasuya. You may know about this too. If you move to other Gods "Jesus"..Less said is better.. In the Bible they state "If anyone kills family of girl but somehow that girl is saved? Punishment of the killer is to marry that girl" . "If anyone rapes a girl, Punishment for him to marry her". It's easy isn't? You want to marry a girl? Rape her and point it to the Bible..and then Rape that girl day and night LEGALLY.  Moreover, Mohammad? I never found any answer behind marrying and having sex with 9years old kid Ayesha? You can try hard to convince people that It was for lala lala thing but at the end of the day, It was a pedophile act really. Having sex power of 30 men? Trying to prove what? Having 9/11 wives? Are women some kind of Joke? Use and throw?
 Anyone remember stoning to death of Aisha Duholowa (13years old girl who was gang raped) under Sharia court of Zina? That's where people learn from. 

In religion, Purity has been given special Importance and people usually curse raped women as "Shame on Society". 

It's good for us that not all people are into hardcore religion. Otherwise you could expect above written shit to happen. Anyway, you don't need God, Satan or religion to tell you that Rape is bad. It's just a common sense that when she says NO? it stays NO. 

Sorry to drag religion in this issue but It's irrelevant to put it on Satan/demons or I even heard people saying that its because People are turning Atheist and they are not scared of God. A Lame Excuse to not try and improve society. 
NusiSg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Omnipotence

And the outcome is birth of the following

1- Barun Sobti
2- Karan Singh Grover
3- Gurmeet Chaoudry

=))superlike...
ma lyk button crashed..:D

Snigdha12 thumbnail
India is turning gross and unsafe for women da by day.. Our government needs an awakening
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: Omnipotence

And the outcome is birth of the following

1- Barun Sobti
2- Karan Singh Grover
3- Gurmeet Chaoudry

That's disgusting🤢!!
I knw u hate the fans of these 3 and also these 3 actors!
But is it necessary to bring actors in the middle of serious discussion??
U want to make fun of these actors then make it.Atleast i don't have problem with it even though i really like GC.
But that's a limit,Is there any humanity in u?
The girls r being raped and u r discussing this in that topic.
Sorry i knw u have personal view but even this topic is definitely not for making fun!
U should Thanx God that u have not gone through this process.I wish that no one go through this process!
May be u tried to be funny!
But this rape thing is not to make fun of!
Now u can say that i'm attacking u b/c i'm too fanbot!
If u want to say it then as u wish.Atleast i'm not guilty abt it b/c i don't have prob reading bashing but i have prob when people make fun in the serious topic!
sheema_rajoo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: pickachu

That's disgusting🤢!!
I knw u hate the fans of these 3 and also these 3 actors!
But is it necessary to bring actors in the middle of serious discussion??
U want to make fun of these actors then make it.Atleast i don't have problem with it even though i really like GC.
But that's a limit,Is there any humanity in u?
The girls r being raped and u r discussing this in that topic.
Sorry i knw u have personal view but even this topic is definitely not for making fun!
U should Thanx God that u have not gone through this process.I wish that no one go through this process!
May be u tried to be funny!
But this rape thing is not to make fun of!
Now u can say that i'm attacking u b/c i'm too fanbot!
If u want to say it then as u wish.Atleast i'm not guilty abt it b/c i don't have prob reading bashing but i have prob when people make fun in the serious topic!

Totally agree with you @pickachu
This is no place for you to unleash your dissatisfaction and/or hatred towards actors
Where is your sense of humanity and respect??
You're making fun of actors when there's a serious and delicate topic going on.. Now this is sick..
Maybe you don't realise the significance of this issue (rape) and choose to be ignorant about it.. That's your choice but please show some respect and humanity and bring this bashing elsewhere.. If you're doing as some sort of a joke, then it's totally not funny and I really hope that you'd get some sense in you and not do this again where such matters are being discussed.
No offense or disrespect intended..I'm just voicing out my opinion

.Naruto. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bhinder.thind

<font color="#0033ff">Umm Not really. You can't say it. What if I say it's all because people idolizeBrahma? Now I don't need to tell Brahma-Saraswati connection to anyone. Or If Isay Its all because the Gods were (If there were any?) sex perverts. Brahma,Shiva and Vishnu raped Anasuya. You may know about this too. If you move to other Gods "Jesus"..Less said is better.. In the Bible they state "If anyone kills family of girl but somehow that girl is saved? Punishment of the killer is to marry that girl" . "If anyone rapes a girl, Punishment for him to marry her". It's easy isn't? You want to marry a girl? Rape her and point it to the Bible..and then Rape that girl day and night LEGALLY. Moreover, Mohammad? I never found any answer behind marrying and having sex with 9years old kid Ayesha? You can try hard to convince people that It was for lala lalathing but at the end of the day, It was a pedophile act really. Having sex power of 30 men? Trying to prove what? Having 9/11 wives? Are women some kind of Joke? Use and throw?</font>
<font color="#0033ff">Anyone remember stoning to death of Aisha Duholowa (13years old girl who was gang raped) under Sharia court of Zina? That's where people learn from.</font>

<font color="#0033ff">In religion, Purity has been given special Importance and people usually curse raped women as "Shame on Society".</font>

<font color="#0033ff">It's good for us that not all people are into hardcore religion. Otherwise you could expect above written shit to happen. Anyway, you don't need God, Satan or religion to tell you that Rape is bad. It's just a common sense that when she says NO? it stays NO.</font>

<font color="#0033ff">Sorry to drag religion in this issue but It's irrelevant to put it on Satan/demons or I even heard people saying that its because People are turning Atheist and they are not scared of God. A Lame Excuse to not try and improve society.</font>

budy if u dont know about Islamic history then u should not talk about it.
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: bhinder.thind

Umm Not really. You can't say it. What if I say it's all because people idolize Brahma? Now I don't need to tell Brahma-Saraswati connection to anyone. Or If I say Its all because the Gods were (If there were any?) sex perverts. Brahma, Shiva and Vishnu raped Anasuya. You may know about this too. If you move to other Gods "Jesus"..Less said is better.. In the Bible they state "If anyone kills family of girl but somehow that girl is saved? Punishment of the killer is to marry that girl" . "If anyone rapes a girl, Punishment for him to marry her". It's easy isn't? You want to marry a girl? Rape her and point it to the Bible..and then Rape that girl day and night LEGALLY.  Moreover, Mohammad? I never found any answer behind marrying and having sex with 9years old kid Ayesha? You can try hard to convince people that It was for lala lala thing but at the end of the day, It was a pedophile act really. Having sex power of 30 men? Trying to prove what? Having 9/11 wives? Are women some kind of Joke? Use and throw?
 Anyone remember stoning to death of Aisha Duholowa (13years old girl who was gang raped) under Sharia court of Zina? That's where people learn from. 

In religion, Purity has been given special Importance and people usually curse raped women as "Shame on Society". 

It's good for us that not all people are into hardcore religion. Otherwise you could expect above written shit to happen. Anyway, you don't need God, Satan or religion to tell you that Rape is bad. It's just a common sense that when she says NO? it stays NO. 

Sorry to drag religion in this issue but It's irrelevant to put it on Satan/demons or I even heard people saying that its because People are turning Atheist and they are not scared of God. A Lame Excuse to not try and improve society. 

If u don't knw abt Islam so don't speak abt it😡😡!!
For God sake,Don't drag religion here!!
I can give u the answers abt Islam and whole history of Muhammad(SAW)!
Stop reading fake stuff and believing it!
Sooo according to u the people who have raped now r b/c of the religious believe!
Its Thanx to some people  who r 'rightfully' following their religion instead of wasting their time in talking and thinking abt sex that thw world is kinda safe.
If it was not religions no man would knw his boundary!!
Kesha_H. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OMG!!!😲 how much more sickening ppl in this world can get 😡😡😡 they should 🤬 urghhh I can't even express wht i wud do to these ppl right now... yuck
totalmess thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
That is so disgusting, what kind of sick person does something like that??
A child, a three year old, just learnt to walk and talk and somebody can think of raping them, it's just horrible. 
And the other women, these are people with their lives ahead of them, ruined physically and mentally because of some selfish person's vile intentions. I feel for all the girls in India,I really do, everyday the women that live there are in grave danger, I can't believe that things like this happen in the 21st century. The whole world needs to come together and take action.