Page   of 8
Page 8 Page 8

Mahek_No1

IF-Rockerz

Mahek_No1

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 6:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhinder.thind

Originally posted by Mahek_No1

Thats exactly what most asians think like.
And we are so proud of our so calledculture and traditions, ufff.
I am not totally against the culture coz I am an asian too and I know my boundries, I will follow culture and traditions but I will never turn a blind eye to abuse or rape.
Its high time that asians wake up from coo coo land.

You know what's most annoying and disturbing shit they say afterwards "God will punish them". Why the f**k god let this happen in the first place? Or "It was God's decision, what can we do" Who the f**k is this God guy/gal to destroy someone's life and let them go through all this pain? I don't believe there is any God. Even if there is any? He/she should be ashamed of self and die. Rape with kids? How you can even imagine this shit?

Yea, Blockage of sex education/current issues in the name of culture is dying state of fat heads. Culture is doing well but don't let it kill your girls mentally and physically.

Wake up? What you talking about? I will better have Allo de pronthe's and sleep. I will only wake up when it will happen to my loved ones. Let me rest till ... (Though happy to see people protesting in Delhi)

See people always blame god for their actions and say agar allah chahta hain to hum kya kare.

My younger brother always says that if the train is at the train station and I need to travel on it, but I wait and when the train goes from the station so I missed it and then I say allah ki marzi thi, how stupid u miss that train on purpose and then blame god, why blame god, god gave us brains to use.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBosspickachu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "3 year-old RAPED in DELHI (Page 7)" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Y2JisBack

IF-Rockerz

Y2JisBack

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
Its disappointing.I am simply flabbergasted.

These are the acts of satan.So finally i think the Age of Lucifer has descended upon us.
Really is dreadful

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahek_No1

bhinder.thind

IF-Dazzler

bhinder.thind

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahek_No1

See people always blame god for their actions and say agar allah chahta hain to hum kya kare.

My younger brother always says that if the train is at the train station and I need to travel on it, but I wait and when the train goes from the station so I missed it and then I say allah ki marzi thi, how stupid u miss that train on purpose and then blame god, why blame god, god gave us brains to use.

God is nothing but an excuses punch bag. God is an easy target to hide our failure. Failed in exams? Failed in a job interview? Failed in life? Just say 1 line "Who are we to stop if God wants it?" and all is good. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahek_No1

bhinder.thind

IF-Dazzler

bhinder.thind

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 2:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CmPunk12321

Its disappointing.I am simply flabbergasted.

These are the acts of satan.So finally i think the Age of Lucifer has descended upon us.
Really is dreadful

Umm Not really. You can't say it. What if I say it's all because people idolize Brahma? Now I don't need to tell Brahma-Saraswati connection to anyone. Or If I say Its all because the Gods were (If there were any?) sex perverts. Brahma, Shiva and Vishnu raped Anasuya. You may know about this too. If you move to other Gods "Jesus"..Less said is better.. In the Bible they state "If anyone kills family of girl but somehow that girl is saved? Punishment of the killer is to marry that girl" . "If anyone rapes a girl, Punishment for him to marry her". It's easy isn't? You want to marry a girl? Rape her and point it to the Bible..and then Rape that girl day and night LEGALLY.  Moreover, Mohammad? I never found any answer behind marrying and having sex with 9years old kid Ayesha? You can try hard to convince people that It was for lala lala thing but at the end of the day, It was a pedophile act really. Having sex power of 30 men? Trying to prove what? Having 9/11 wives? Are women some kind of Joke? Use and throw?
 Anyone remember stoning to death of Aisha Duholowa (13years old girl who was gang raped) under Sharia court of Zina? That's where people learn from. 

In religion, Purity has been given special Importance and people usually curse raped women as "Shame on Society". 

It's good for us that not all people are into hardcore religion. Otherwise you could expect above written shit to happen. Anyway, you don't need God, Satan or religion to tell you that Rape is bad. It's just a common sense that when she says NO? it stays NO. 

Sorry to drag religion in this issue but It's irrelevant to put it on Satan/demons or I even heard people saying that its because People are turning Atheist and they are not scared of God. A Lame Excuse to not try and improve society. 

docnuss

IF-Rockerz

docnuss

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omnipotence

Originally posted by TheBoss

Indian Government MUST find a way to deal with these sexually deprived horny pigs. 

Soon they would be raping animals. Zoophiles.

Its already happening -- just not reported; either people dont think it that big of a deal, or too ashamed to admit/report it.

I read a lot of reports of people having sex with Cows, cats, dogs, buffallos, monkeys!

And the outcome is birth of the following

1- Barun Sobti
2- Karan Singh Grover
3- Gurmeet Chaoudry

=))superlike...
ma lyk button crashed..:D

DollSanz

IF-Rockerz

DollSanz

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 11:32am | IP Logged
W*F.

Snigdha12

Groupbie

Snigdha12

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 6:10am | IP Logged
India is turning gross and unsafe for women da by day.. Our government needs an awakening

pickachu

IF-Stunnerz

pickachu

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 3:26am | IP Logged

Originally posted by TheBoss

Indian Government MUST find a way to deal with these sexually deprived horny pigs. 

Soon they would be raping animals. Zoophiles.

Its already happening -- just not reported; either people dont think it that big of a deal, or too ashamed to admit/report it.

I read a lot of reports of people having sex with Cows, cats, dogs, buffallos, monkeys!

And the outcome is birth of the following

1- Barun Sobti
2- Karan Singh Grover
3- Gurmeet Chaoudry

That's disgustingDead!!
I knw u hate the fans of these 3 and also these 3 actors!
But is it necessary to bring actors in the middle of serious discussion??
U want to make fun of these actors then make it.Atleast i don't have problem with it even though i really like GC.
But that's a limit,Is there any humanity in u?
The girls r being raped and u r discussing this in that topic.
Sorry i knw u have personal view but even this topic is definitely not for making fun!
U should Thanx God that u have not gone through this process.I wish that no one go through this process!
May be u tried to be funny!
But this rape thing is not to make fun of!
Now u can say that i'm attacking u b/c i'm too fanbot!
If u want to say it then as u wish.Atleast i'm not guilty abt it b/c i don't have prob reading bashing but i have prob when people make fun in the serious topic!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sheema_rajooanushaarja

Post Reply New Post

Go to top