Ovi Is responsible for her sutuation

Posted: 11 years ago
Ovi Deshmukh was, is and always will be a spoilt brat who wants what she can't have, and is never prepared to take responsibility or her own life and the consequences for her actions.
She wanted Arjun and blackmailed Purvi, taking advantage of her love for her mother. Ovi is Archana's biological daughter and would never have sacrificed what she wanted (Notice I didn't say love), and got herself married to Arjun.
Her arrogance caused her to believe that Arjun could not help himself but love the Great Ovi.
She did not take into consideration Arjun's feelings for Purvi and expected that as soon as they got married he would have been a 'good husband'. loving her, sleeping with her etc.
All the members of her family are literal fools too.
Remember their shocked expressions when she revealed that they sleep in separate beds???
Manav and Archana at least should have understood what's 'Pavitra Rishta'... they stayed faithful for 18+ years, yet Archana mouths senseless dialogues to both Ovi and Arjun.
Now the screaming insensitive horrible brat accuses Purvi for her situation. How very abusive and unfair.
Ovi chose a loveless life and she should live with the consequences of her actions and that should serve as a great lesson to others not to manipulate others' emotions.
Ovi is obsessed with herself.
She does not care for anyone else, not even her unborn baby.
Frankly, I do not feel sorry for her. I think she got what she deserves.
 I think that Arjun should give her a dose of her own medicine. Totally ignore her and let her come to her senses.
I really feel for him.
Seriously ovi is one miserable and mean person! she deserves nothing! suprisingly she is neither like her dad nor mom!! 

actually they can kill that character so that others can breathe free!

now that purvi has moved on she shud have been happy n felt more secure, but ovi has cheap thoughts. Arjun shud just divorce her after the baby n get its custody! He need not mess purvi's life but can save himself for Ovi the torture!!!

Ovi is pagal she shud be admitted to Agra hosp ðŸ˜¡ Edited by koolkc - 11 years ago
Yeah right...So what else is new?
Agree
she is the main reason of these pathetic situations.
She took advantage of everyone's emotions her aai,her baba,purvi's affection for her family and after her marriage played with Arjun's feelings and still she is same state of her childishness,selfish behaviour !

A malfunctional mind just manipulated by a another crack person Punni.
no no no...
arjun's cowardness and purvi's lame mahaanta responsible for ovi situation...
ovi the real victim.
true...
Originally posted by sipokobusak

no no no...
ovi the real victim.
true...
Yar who is stoping this vicim to run far far away from Coward Arjun and Mahan Purvi,
what is she and her parents are waiting for her Death,
Yes! Ovi is the true victim of OVI!
I detest her irrational tantrums but I really an totally disappointed with her parents' toleration of it.

Originally posted by sipokobusak

no no no...
ovi the real victim.
true...

that means ovi still a child  who  has no brain but only one purvi has brain right ?? but purvi is youngest  than ovi but he has more mature brain then this child  how blackmailed purvi very cunnigly by saying that my mom give you lot now its your turn , how shame na ??  and ovi victim who said that you marry a person who not love you , he is a 1 years baby right . ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†