Ovi Is responsible for her sutuation - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by sipokobusak

arjun love purvi..and look what purvi did to him.

purvi dint do anything , it is arjun who chose his fate  but will always lead a miserable life for his love . it is called fate . it is bad luck for arjun .

she did tried to avoid purvi but she can't leave arjun because of her true and pure love for arjun.

Ovi's pure love,are you kidding me !? 
Yes, Ovi wants everything whichever she likes to have - forcefully or by any means..

She considers Arjun as a "commodity" so she hardly gives importance to his feeling..this result is unavoidable..

I'm talking about the difference between ovi's love and purvi's love for arjun.

you mean you are talking about Ovi's Obsession
Originally posted by blas_morf

Ovi's pure love,are you kidding me !? 

no i'm not kidding.
ovi's love is true and pure..
and purvi's love is true but not pure...

we've seen the proof.
😳
Originally posted by blas_morf

you mean you are talking about Ovi's Obsession

please read carefully...clearly i wrote there ovi's love.

no i'm not kidding.
ovi's love is true and pure..
and purvi's love is true but not pure...

we've seen the proof.
😳

You wanna see her obsession watch this 27th December 2011

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xna9ji_pavitra-rishta-27th-december-2011-video-watch-online-pt1_shortfilms?search_algo=2#.UNadeORQGK8 

She want to marry Arjun.He doesn't want it
Ovi is tantrum queen. So no other than only ovi Is responsible for her sutuation. She blackmail of Purvi's emotion & breakup ARVI jodi. Ovi behave her mother Archana is an servant & forced to sleep in the kitchen. When she saw that Arjun not like her than she manipulated Purvi. Now she punished her behavior. But its now start not ending. Future she will face huge trouble.
Originally posted by nalonynnej

Love is a mutual thing. Ovi "loves" Arjun but Arjun considers her an insolent brat. I don't see love in that situation.

No dear Love is Love whether it is mutual or one sided...You can't disregard and make it what ever you want to fit your thoughts-likes for the favs..

Definition of Love: The most spectacular,indescribable, deep euphoric feeling for someone.

Love is an incredibly powerful word. When you're in love, you always want to be together, and when you're not, you're thinking about being together because you need that person and without them your life is incomplete.

Never says one sided love is not a true love..
Originally posted by Dabulls23

No dear Love is Love whether it is mutual or one sided...You can't disregard and make it what ever you want to fit your thoughts-likes for the favs..

Definition of Love: The most spectacular,indescribable, deep euphoric feeling for someone.

Love is an incredibly powerful word. When you're in love, you always want to be together, and when you're not, you're thinking about being together because you need that person and without them your life is incomplete.

Never says one sided love is not a true love..

But what is the point of Ovi's love when it is not reciprocated? Doesn't this love harm her when she is with a man who despises her and only thinks about someone else? Doesn't this yearning for love turn to life-threatening when she slit her wrists in the past and still threatens another life by drinking during a pregnancy?

Even if you take Purvi out of the equation, this love that Ovi has/had for Arjun is leading to her own demise. If this emotion is destructing her rather than causing "spectacular, indescribable, deep euphoric feelings," than I think this love has become something else. It turns into borderline obsession: a persistent disturbing preoccupation with an often unreasonable idea or feeling.  
Edited by nalonynnej - 11 years ago