Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: nalonynnej

But what is the point of Ovi's love when it is not reciprocated? Doesn't this love harm her when she is with a man who despises her and only thinks about someone else? Doesn't this yearning for love turn to life-threatening when she slit her wrists in the past and still threatens another life by drinking during a pregnancy?

Even if you take Purvi out of the equation, this love that Ovi has/had for Arjun is leading to her own demise. If this emotion is destructing her rather than causing "spectacular, indescribable, deep euphoric feelings," than I think this love has become something else. It turns into borderline obsession: a persistent disturbing preoccupation with an often unreasonable idea or feeling.  

I was merely responding to you saying Ovi's love is not love..

If Ovi's love leads it to her demise same way Arjun's love for Purvi is bringing demise not only to him but his wife Ovi and their unborn child..

My argument is just because someone's love is not reciprocated does not mean it is not true, genuine or real LOVE.   Purvi's love on the other hand is  not real...Its selfish and manipulative...Arjun and Ovi are both victim of Purvi's actions..
SaHillover101 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome post! Totaaly agree with you :)) These are all Ovi's self created miseries
nalonynnej thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Dabulls23

I was merely responding to you saying Ovi's love is not love..

If Ovi's love leads it to her demise same way Arjun's love for Purvi is bringing demise not only to him but his wife Ovi and their unborn child..

My argument is just because someone's love is not reciprocated does not mean it is not true, genuine or real LOVE.   Purvi's love on the other hand is  not real...Its selfish and manipulative...Arjun and Ovi are both victim of Purvi's actions..

Why is Purvi's love selfish and manipulative while Ovi's isn't?
(BTW- I'm not defending Arjun and Purvi. They are responsible for the situation they're in. However, Ovi is equally at fault. Nobody is a victim of the deal these three have created.)
Edited by nalonynnej - 11 years ago
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: nalonynnej

Why is Purvi's love selfish and manipulative while Ovi's isn't?
(BTW- I'm not defending Arjun and Purvi. They are responsible for the situation they're in. However, Ovi is equally at fault. Nobody is a victim of the deal these three have created.)

All 3 were at fault to begin with Now it is Purvi and Arjun...I am no Ovi fan nor ArVi fan...I am just looking at the situation..

Purvi is manipulative as what she did to Arjun...Forget abt what she has done to Ovi and the baby...But Purvi was supposed to be reciprocating Arjun's devine love...How can she do that to him?  I see many blame Ovi for not seeing Arjun's pain...I am questioning how could Purvi do that to Arjun..

Arjun is the stupidest character for falling for Purvi's manipulations...
nalonynnej thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yup, Purvi's wrong for using him as a pawn to satisfy her family. Arjun is wrong for leading on both Ovi and Purvi. Ovi is also at fault for her petulance and harming the child in her womb. They have all damned themselves. No one is responsible for another's misery. but their own.
orianthi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ovi's life would have been better if she'd moved on after Arjun called off their engagement. She would have found a nice guy and have a blissful life. 

However she chose to control everyone in order to get arjun. Now she is in a loveless marriage, pregnant with complications,  and she is most likely an alcoholic.
lover_ashvik thumbnail
omg ovi can go to any extent and even have sex with romil and cclaim to be having sex with arjun  idiot god shruti kanwar i hate ur living guts
CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Ovi is good for nothing. She should grow up now.
reshma28 thumbnail
Ovi is the root cause of all the problems ,i dont know who will make her realise her
mistakes or whole life she will remain psycho barbie doll.