Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

devashree_h thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
You are Violating Rule Number #7
Originally posted by: lover_ashvik

omg ovi can go to any extent and even have sex with romil and cclaim to be having sex with arjun  idiot god shruti kanwar i hate ur living guts

dumbo15 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: trinichick

Ovi Deshmukh was, is and always will be a spoilt brat who wants what she can't have, and is never prepared to take responsibility or her own life and the consequences for her actions.
She wanted Arjun and blackmailed Purvi, taking advantage of her love for her mother. Ovi is Archana's biological daughter and would never have sacrificed what she wanted (Notice I didn't say love), and got herself married to Arjun.
Her arrogance caused her to believe that Arjun could not help himself but love the Great Ovi.
She did not take into consideration Arjun's feelings for Purvi and expected that as soon as they got married he would have been a 'good husband'. loving her, sleeping with her etc.
All the members of her family are literal fools too.
Remember their shocked expressions when she revealed that they sleep in separate beds???

Manav and Archana at least should have understood what's 'Pavitra Rishta'... they stayed faithful for 18+ years, yet Archana mouths senseless dialogues to both Ovi and Arjun.
Now the screaming insensitive horrible brat accuses Purvi for her situation. How very abusive and unfair.
Ovi chose a loveless life and she should live with the consequences of her actions and that should serve as a great lesson to others not to manipulate others' emotions.
Ovi is obsessed with herself.
She does not care for anyone else, not even her unborn baby.
Frankly, I do not feel sorry for her. I think she got what she deserves.
 I think that Arjun should give her a dose of her own medicine. Totally ignore her and let her come to her senses.
I really feel for him.

I swear when it came to their facial expressions I was thinking the same exact thing. They looked so dumb. I don't get why they were so surprised that they slept in separate beds and that he still loved Purvi. Do they think he's some kind of animal who will just love someone else in a day. They should know that he'll never love Ovi and will always love Purvi, yet they don't do anything to get her out of such a lifeless marriage. And I agree that Ovi should face the consequences of forcing her marriage w/ Arjun. I mean what did she expect? That he'd be all lovey dovey w/ her as if Purvi never existed. I swear the Deshmukh family is a bunch of animals. I used to like Teju, but even she gets on my nerves. Whenever she sees Arjun she does that stupid peppy Jeejaji crap. Can't she see that he's always so glum and cold towards them? Sorry Teju, but he's not very happy to be ur Jeejaji through his marriage w/ ur stupid sis.
trinichick thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
[

All 3 were at fault to begin with Now it is Purvi and Arjun...I am no Ovi fan nor ArVi fan...I am just looking at the situation..

Purvi is manipulative as what she did to Arjun...Forget abt what she has done to Ovi and the baby...But Purvi was supposed to be reciprocating Arjun's devine love...How can she do that to him?  I see many blame Ovi for not seeing Arjun's pain...I am questioning how could Purvi do that to Arjun..

Arjun is the stupidest character for falling for Purvi's manipulations...
[/QUOTE]
Iagree that all three are at fault but they do not keep blaming others! We only see the pain of their separation on their faces!
Kalapi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: trinichick

[

All 3 were at fault to begin with Now it is Purvi and Arjun...I am no Ovi fan nor ArVi fan...I am just looking at the situation..

Purvi is manipulative as what she did to Arjun...Forget abt what she has done to Ovi and the baby...But Purvi was supposed to be reciprocating Arjun's devine love...How can she do that to him?  I see many blame Ovi for not seeing Arjun's pain...I am questioning how could Purvi do that to Arjun..

Arjun is the stupidest character for falling for Purvi's manipulations...

Iagree that all three are at fault but they do not keep blaming others! We only see the pain of their separation on their faces!
[/QUOTE]

Why should Arjun Purvi blame others when the situation is created by them only? I am confused...
A HUGE FAN thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Ovi is to be blamed for all the happenings in her life. She blackmailed and schemed to get what she wanted & thus, is the reason why Purvi and Arjun aren't together! 
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
WOW someone forgot it was Purvi made Arjun marry Ovi on the eve of their marriage day...Ovi had accepted Arjun was marrying Purvi as Purvi had not accepted her deal...

How is Ovi responsible for Arjun-Purvi not together? 😕
Edited by Dabulls23 - 11 years ago
-LiveLaughLove- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
In the end Ovi, Purvi, and Arjun are responsible for their own situation. Not one of the three can blame the other for their situation.. A person is responsible for their own actions no matter who influenced them or what another person did. Its not a action but the reaction that is what counts.
Dabulls23 thumbnail
^^^^ I do agree to your post..

As far as Ovi getting prego I blame only Arjun and Arjun alone for listening to his ex lover for sleepig with OVI the WIFI w/o loving her 😳.   Even after knowing the fact he had slept with Purvi to begin with...Why were they both not honest to Ovi ?????

There are times someone has to take responsibility or blame for ruining someone's life...That is Purvi and Arjun for Ovi's pregnancy and their unborn child..Sorry you may not agree with me on this one which is fine...But Ovi as a wife believed her husband wanted 2nd chance in a true sense but he really did not mean it..
Edited by Dabulls23 - 11 years ago
-LiveLaughLove- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@Dabulls23
Hmm Actually I havent really given it a lot of thought. These days I try to stay away from P.R. as much as I can because it ends up being a mathu ne dukhavo.. headache..

I see where you are coming from, and respect your pov.. I think that Ovi should have used her judgement skills and realized that engaging in some action so soon would not be the best thing to do right after what happened in the party... I don't neccessarily find her the 'victim' since she knew what could happen i.e. pregnancy.. and it just makes me want to stop watching after her drinking.. Really wished there was no innocent lives involved with this.. Ekta could have easily made a track with all 3 career obsessed or something..

Dabulls23 thumbnail
XOXO

Sachche PR mathano dukhaavo chhe 😡