Ovi Is responsible for her sutuation - Page 6

Posted: 11 years ago

In my opinion, no one can come between any relationships, if the 2 person committed to it doesn't let it happen.

No one forced anyone to accept the so call deal.

Archana didn't accept the same deal.

Purvi did coz she thought it was important to her. In the process she made her own choice. But sadly, she never let the other person make his own choice. She didn't confide in her true love, that she was in the process of accepting 'the deal' put forward by Ovi. What she did to Arjun in the name of love was disgracefully. She emotionally blackmailed him to marry Ovi. It was her choice.

Of course, at that point Arjun had the ability to walk away from it all. Yet he chose to prove his love to his girlfriend. He went ahead with the deal and married Ovi. It was his choice too. Now I give him cookie point and say, he was under much duress, so didn't know what he was getting into, fine. He had the ability to wake up and apply for a divorce. He did not do any such act. Again it was his choice. He had a golden opportunity a second time, when getting a second chance is a rare entity. He declared his love for Purvi publicly. Everyone came to know his real feelings. He could have walked out of his marriage then. But, he didn't. Instead he chose to go back to Ovi for a second chance under the command of his ex. His choice again.

So, why are Arjun and Purvi considered a victim, when they did everything using sane mind and was their own choice…I guess it will always be an enigma to me….

Posted: 11 years ago
You are Violating Rule Number #7
Originally posted by iliveinjuhu

Let that stupid ovi die!!!!!!