Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan

Am I the only garv fan [VIEWBIE Note : Pg 11]

Danika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I'm sorry, but I just think its not nice how people in this forum are saying that they hate manit/garv...

I'm actually a new member of this forum, and c'mon there must be somebody who at least respects him. I love him, his character, his bg music and to be honest he is the only reason why I watch this serial because otherwise its kind of boring except for mohit and manit scenes.

I know that all of you like mohit, I mean love mohit, but there's no reason to say that you hate manit just because he's portraying a character such as garv.

Anyway, can we all just be friends?
Edited by Visha_Dhami - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

snowwhite28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hi dear welcome to the forum..yes i think u are the only garv fan here..
i don't hate him or love him..but he is the part of the story so its ok..
its a khamoshiyan forum u r most welcome here..

itzMYattitude thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hey no worries yar
no one dislike him

just mohit was getting less screen space
garv was an easy target for mohit fans πŸ˜†

puglet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

honestyfirst thumbnail
garv is interesting character ...gauri wll look nice ...
honestyfirst thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

honestyfirst thumbnail
Originally posted by: itzMYattitude

hey no worries yar
no one dislike him

just mohit was getting less screen space
garv was an easy target for mohit fans πŸ˜†

ya ur rightπŸ˜†
Danika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey ty for giving me a nice welcome to the forum πŸ˜ƒ. I think I was getting a bit too worked up lolEdited by Danika - 11 years ago
Sidishafan01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i like garv :D too 
i love bg music 
i want gauri and him to be together 

Israa101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Oh my days! And here i was thinking im the only one who likes garv! I agree with everything tht u said! Im a new member aswell and i like garv and i only watch khamoshiyan for him aswell! Sid is a nice character and the actor mohit is good, but i just like manit, i think hes a good actor, even though ive only seen him in a few episodes and i havent seen him in any show before. His character intrigues me, but i dont think hes bad and now dont kill me, lol, but i think he will be cute with gauri! I mean, her and sid are really cute and all tht. But sids lucky coz hes got the love of his parents and tht, but what about garv? I dont think he has anyone and its obviously got summin to do with appa saheb! I mean we already know that appa saheb is a shady character and garv wants revenge, but obviously for a reason! Otherwise i dont think hes bad, otherwise would he have helpt gauri to uncover the truth about that appa saheb shot her? Yea, maybe he wanted to save his own neck, but who wouldnt? He was obviously blamed wrong! I think in the future he will help gauri uncover the truth about her mother and why she thinks shes cursed or summin!
Anyway, thts just my oppinion! But i do like garv!