Am I the only garv fan [VIEWBIE Note : Pg 11] - Page 9

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by saaruipk

yaar its not tat we hate garv,,but its abt the mohit side of the story which is not moving along the way it was promised... is wat makes ppl angry..
the trps are the biggest example

the show has lot of characters and I guess CVs have no idea how to utilize them... ๐Ÿ˜† ...   this show had got a superb promotion ...and the trp for the first week was abt 4.1 i think and now it is 1... clearly they haven't stick to the storyline instead they showed unnecessary filler episodes...
Originally posted by Resh...

the show has lot of characters and I guess CVs have no idea how to utilize them... ๐Ÿ˜† ...   this show had got a superb promotion ...and the trp for the first week was abt 4.1 i think and now it is 1... clearly they haven't stick to the storyline instead they showed unnecessary filler episodes...
yeah agree๐Ÿ˜ณ
I had left a note on this thread but despite that, i still see remarks being given which seems like Sid Vs Garv. Can't we praise a person without bringing down another person? I saw Sid being called as 'puppy' and names. I would advice everyone to take a look at this thread again : || Khamoshiyaan Rules & Regulations||. Rules are implemented to follow.

Refer to Rules #2

2. Comparison Topics/Instigating Posts/Plotting: Firstly and foremost, emphasizing in any way or form that "one couple is better than the other" will not be allowed henceforth.By now, we all know instigating topics and comparison on this forum are not allowed. Some members purposely instigate others and believe they can get by with it and some plan attacks in other places and decide to disrupt the functioning of the forum. Well, it will not happen anymore.

and Rules #14

14. Topics of Comparison : Please refrain yourself from creating topics that may lead into fights. Topics like  'Who is better suited for the role' or 'Which show is better' or 'Who looks good' etc. Such topics will be closed down.

I hope everyone would take this seriously and not indulge in more comparing between who looks better, who is a man and etc as it would be closed and those involved would get warning as it could lead to an argument or fight.

Khamoshiyaan DT