Am I the only garv fan [VIEWBIE Note : Pg 11] - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
actually i like this name garv. i trust me dear u r not alone i. this forum. i watch this bz of the 3 gauri,sid n garv
I love Garv too! He is the only interesting character in this serial! Otherwise, the show is pretty dull...the only time the screen livens up is when Garv makes his entry! Aside from his voice (which I find a bit squeaky), I think he has a great screen presence and his character looks by far the most intriguing and interesting amongst the whole lot!

Mohit fans are very unfair to Manit...they border on the abusive at times...I read a post where they called Manit a Dog and what not! I wonder where the moderators of this forum are? Or are they too Mohit fans and hence keep quiet when other actors are bashed?😕
I like Garv too... and absolutely love his background score ðŸ˜ƒ
Don't kill me ... Would like to see garv pair up wid guari...
Originally posted by slmu

I like Garv too... and absolutely love his background score ðŸ˜ƒ
 I love the trio SG square( Sid ,Gauri and Garv)

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Hi their ..

i am only watching the show for Gurv  character...Gauri and Gurv these Characters has the capacity of story revolving around them ...these character's  are not defined yet ..they both have Mysteries,they both need answers..from appa saheb 

Sid character is defined and straight..and no grey shades to get attracted or focus on that character he will be good supporter and friend to Guari  through out the story..

And i must say I am  loving Gurv character and Manit as an actor ..i am just  waiting this character come on track to move the story ..Then it will be interesting😃           
Edited by vasiraju - 11 years ago
hey hieee,,,,danika,,,welcome to the forum🤗

dont worry,,,,,garv is a strong character,,,,i like both of them,,,manit,,,mohit,,,,😳 
Originally posted by vasiraju

Hi their ..

i am only watching the show for Gurv  character...Gauri and Gurv these Characters has the capacity of story revolving around them ...these character's  are not defined yet ..they both have Mysteries,they both need answers..from appa saheb  yeah agree garv's character is kind of mystery😉

Sid character is defined and straight..and no grey shades to get attracted or focus on that character he will be good supporter and friend to Guari  tnrough out the story.. ya seems like that only he will b friend only,,,gauri will marry garv 😕

And i must say I am  loving Gurv character and Manit as an actor ..i am just  waiting this character come on track to move the story ..Then it will be interesting😃           
I love everyone from garv, Sid, gauri, app saheb... N all cast... All r rocking... Garv is good ðŸ˜³